Two stone lost but gaining a baby!

ABit_Batty

laughx.gif
36_1_21.gif
laughx.gif
36_1_21.gif
laughx.gif

Been wanting to nibble this week which I've never really been wanting to so apart from in Week One - thought Oh My God something wrong here..this is not right...my boobs have also grown nearly a full size
36_1_20.gif
anyway...three pregnancy tests later say I'm going to have a baby!

I am ecstatic about it but obviously I am concerned about my weight etc. I know I can't carry on LT but wasn't prepared for finishing so soon so no idea how to go about it. I've had a shake today for my breakfast and thinking I should just ease my way back into carbs?

Nicola x

congratulations you must b so excited!

hope u carry on updating

nas x

As you know and state you must not do a VLCD while pregnant as the nutritional mix is wrong.

Therefore I think a sensible few days of introducing carbs is ideal and up your calorie intake back to a normal level within 7 days and then you'll be set.

Mike

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You lucky lucky thing!!

At least you know what to do and how to lose if you have any excess weight after!

The reason i am losing this weight myself is so that i stand a better chance of conceiving!

All the very best to you!

Oh well done!!!! That is lovely news!! Yes I hope you stay on the site and keep us up to date with how you are getting on!! By the way where did you get your smileys???

Thats wonderful news...well done...looking forward to seeing you back on the wagon after baby is born.....

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more about the forthcoming happy event :)

congratulations !!!
Ease gently back into cabs and all should be fine , least now you know the ideal weight loss programme if you gain to much weight !!!

All the best and please post a pic of the baby when he/she is born !!!

Congratulations on your wonderful news, if you still want to sensibly lose weight whilst pregnant you can do WW or SW, but tell your group leader you are pregnant as you will need a few extra calories.

Do keep us posted on the progress of your pregnancy, oh dear I can forsee lots of broody miniminers !!!!!!!!!

Back