Two weigh ins later

sophie2324

I know overall i should be happy that after two weigh ins i have stayed the same weight seeing as i have eaten after having an event on both weeks. Im just a little bit deflated about it all i think that there hasnt been any weight loss even a pound. Ihave increased the exercise i have been doing.

On both occasions this has happened on the sat/nyt, and when ive weighed on the monday i have felt like i was carrying a lot more water - could this possibly be a reason for no weight loss because i have weighed so close to when ive srayed from the diet?

I really want to kick start myself on this diet now and after this week i should be pretty much free of events bar a wedding in august...

Hope everyone else is well :)

what time of day is your weigh in Sophie? the amount of water you drink before weigh in can have an effect as one litre weighs something like 2.5lb

Also you did have a brilliant loss of 11lb just a week or two ago so your body might well be catching up from that.

If you are 100% on the diet you are promised a stone a month.

It seems that your events where you have chosen to eat and drink have made more difference than you would like them to. All you can do is try your hardest to be 100% on the diet and when you do have to break it for whatever reason, avoid carbs and sugar.

Hope you have a better week next week Sophie

Sam
x

Hi Sam,

My weigh in has been really late at 8.30pm which means that i have had my water in take plus products throughout the day before going.

I think i am a little disappointed which i no is silly because i had an occasion where i had some alcohol and tiny amount of food and still lost 5lbs but this was on a thursday nyt so i still had the weekend to loose the water i had gained i guess. Whereas these occasions have been on a saturday nyt which has meant there has been no time. After this week i will be sticking to it 100%...

Hope your doing ok sam? And heres to the last planned blip...

x

Back