Two years tomorrow.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Two Years Ago I Joined Slimming World
:eek:

I am 4stone 8.5lbs lighter than I was, and a size 10.

It took me 64 weeks to loose 64 lbs and although i have had my ups and downs, my difficult days and the weeks that seem to fly by with ease, it has been the best thing i have ever done, my most important acheivment, the one I'm most proud of.

Somtimes i still struggle to believe that I'v done it, and no matter how proud i am it's also an achievment i struggle to recognise, or even remember some days.
Its not all rosey when you hit target, its not always easy, being healthy benifits your life in ways you can only imagine untill you live it, but it will not fix your inner demons. The ones that make you binge, the ones that make you too self critical to see the success you'v had.. you have to learn how to cope with them and to remember your only human.

I will celebrate one year at target in August, something i am so looking forward to. I have spent the last few months trying to lower my target, this i havn't been able to do. My two year anniversary is allowing me to reflect on what i'v already done, and how greatfull i am that i have been surrounded by supportive people and this forum has been so amazing. You guys are always here through my tough times and that's why i'd like to share this with you.

The recent passing of Sarah (westiegirl) who i'm sure your all aware of by now (via the shoutbox above and other threads in other parts of forum) has also brought home to me just how fragile life is. Iv worked hard to make mine a healthy one and now i'm having to learn to focus on enjoying it. It can be difficult to shift that focus sometimes!

anywho, i'm rambeling a bit now.. but i just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you, who have helped me achieve what i have. If i can do it, you all can.

Enjoy your journeys, just remember to enjoy the end result also.. :)

Well done Fernie Bernie, you should be so proud of yourself. Your focus and maturity is inspiring and I'm proud of you too :love:

Congratulations for having the tenacity to stick to it for 2 years. That kind of willpower does not come easy.

Be proud of yourself, you have so much to be proud of,

Sue xx

Love ya Fern xxx

Well done hun!

Fern, you are a star.

What an incredible journey, and achievement. You are an inspiration to me and many others, so very well done and thank you!! xx :)

Lovely post Fern. Thank you for sharing xxx

You're a star! Well done and enjoy your success because you truly deserve it! xxx

Well done Fern. You have done fabulously & I always like your posts.

You made me realise that June 2nd is my two year SW Anniversary & my 1 year at target is 24th August. I can't believe how far I have come in that time & I am so pleased that I have stayed at target for so long now.

fabulous post Fern xxx much love xxx

i hope we can all get to our targets and be as supportive to others as you are x

Thanks for all your support and lovley posts guys :eek:)

Julie, you must have joined only a week after me then! Thats fabulous, i hope you celebrate it with pride. My target 'anniversary' is August 5th :) Can you believe August 9th is when i went for Young Slimmer of The Year - Isn't that scary, only seems five minutes ago since i was typing out the letter on here as fast as my little fingers go in excitment to tell you all!

I am celebrating with my first, homemade (yes actually from scratch) curry. It should be ready in an hour, it smells gorgeous and i feel i deserve it.

Happy Two Year Anniversary To Me :D

Well done Fern, it's a real inspiration to read your post. You should be very proud of yourself, you're where we're all hoping to be. Your posts are always great, keep up the motivational threads!! We need you! Congrats!!

Very motivating post Fern and congratulations on your wonderful success.:happy096:

Back