types of diets??

fatty_bumbum

Loves to be happy
Hi all...
I am looking to start a new plan of action to ditch the pounds and i would love to hear som opinions on the different approaches i could take.

while i will be happy about getting smaller the main reason for this decision is my health. Lately i have noticed my fitness level plumet to the point the stairs are REALLY difficult and i feel like a chunk. My heart races for the slightest reason and im scared im going to get diabetes or heart disease at a young age. I have an amazing son and i would like to do this for him too so i can teach him to make healty choices.

All information welcome, ideally i would like to lose alot fast but i have done this in the past and pilled back on the pounds.
Kind regards

Hey fbb,

I weigh over 17st and would love a quick fix too but I know that short of major surgery that's not going to happen.

I follow weight watchers pro points and love it. I've tried many other diets but this is the only one where I don't feel like I'm on a diet as it is so flexible.

Whatever vice you have can be fit into your points, whether it's a chocolate bar each day of a bottle of wine on a Friday night (mine is currently chilling in the fridge lol).

Good luck with whatever you decide to do x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

hi,

i am looking for a new good diet too.

ive tried slimming world and weight watchers, but i really just dont get them.

have you managed to find one yet?
im thinking the atkins, because it cuts down on carbs, and i know bread is one of my major problems. plus its supposed to help with the cravings.

Good luck anyway. :)

Back