types of diets??

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by fatty_bumbum, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. fatty_bumbum

fatty_bumbum Loves to be happy

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all...
    I am looking to start a new plan of action to ditch the pounds and i would love to hear som opinions on the different approaches i could take.

while i will be happy about getting smaller the main reason for this decision is my health. Lately i have noticed my fitness level plumet to the point the stairs are REALLY difficult and i feel like a chunk. My heart races for the slightest reason and im scared im going to get diabetes or heart disease at a young age. I have an amazing son and i would like to do this for him too so i can teach him to make healty choices.

All information welcome, ideally i would like to lose alot fast but i have done this in the past and pilled back on the pounds.
    Kind regards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Galifreyan

Galifreyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast 3-2-1
    Hey fbb,

I weigh over 17st and would love a quick fix too but I know that short of major surgery that's not going to happen.

I follow weight watchers pro points and love it. I've tried many other diets but this is the only one where I don't feel like I'm on a diet as it is so flexible.

Whatever vice you have can be fit into your points, whether it's a chocolate bar each day of a bottle of wine on a Friday night (mine is currently chilling in the fridge lol).

Good luck with whatever you decide to do x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

4. FatHayley

FatHayley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.49%)
    hi,

i am looking for a new good diet too.

ive tried slimming world and weight watchers, but i really just dont get them.

have you managed to find one yet?
    im thinking the atkins, because it cuts down on carbs, and i know bread is one of my major problems. plus its supposed to help with the cravings.

Good luck anyway. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.