Typical!

lemma1968

Silver Member
Sorry Phill if this thread contains too much information for you to handle but I needed to get this off my chest. :p

I am just approaching the end of my first week of WW online. I am due to weigh myself tomorrow morning and yes - its happened - totm! Fingers crossed it will not affect my weight loss but knowing my luck it will.

I have stuck to this plan religiously this week. Nothing has passed my lips that has not been counted and I am 10.5 pts ahead on the weeks which is great.

If I can lose 3 or 4lbs in this first week then I shall be chuffed but the good old water retention may scupper that. We shall just have to see.

To all you girlies out there doing WW how does the totm affect your weight loss, not just in your first week but generally?

Thanks

Sorry Phill if this thread contains too much information for you to handle but I needed to get this off my chest. :p

I am just approaching the end of my first week of WW online. I am due to weigh myself tomorrow morning and yes - its happened - totm! Fingers crossed it will not affect my weight loss but knowing my luck it will.

I have stuck to this plan religiously this week. Nothing has passed my lips that has not been counted and I am 10.5 pts ahead on the weeks which is great.

If I can lose 3 or 4lbs in this first week then I shall be chuffed but the good old water retention may scupper that. We shall just have to see.

To all you girlies out there doing WW how does the totm affect your weight loss, not just in your first week but generally?

Thanks

lol dont worry ive been married 9 years this year and grow up in a mainly women family so im used it lol xxx :):):)

lol dont worry ive been married 9 years this year and grow up in a mainly women family so im used it lol xxx :):):)

Bless you ;) - there are times when we ladies need to rant but don't need the water retention. Sadly, they sometimes come in pairs.

betcha it wont lemma..i always think like that and it has effected me badly yet at all. Best of luck all the same though..by the sounds of it ul have a great loss

It never really affects me cuz my WI is on Monday and I'm on the pill. Some months I start later than usual but some days I start early. Usually the couple of extra days doesn't make a difference so long as I pump the water down! Keep drinking water as this will flush all the excess water out. :)

I don't think it is the water weight I worry about when I weigh in, it's more worry about whether I overdid it on the chocolate! Sometimes I just have to down a big bar of Bourneville, which is a huge worry to me now I'm trying to do this properly! If I'm going to go over points I'd at least like it to be enjoyable, not out of self pity!!!

well last time i had my period, the week before i had a STS :-( and this week is the before im due this time so not really hopeful for fridays WI.

remember to drink loads of water and even take water tabs, i take HRI tabs now and they have really stopped me from feeling bloated at all!

good luck mrs :)

Back