Uch........It's now or never....Again

watchmeshrink

Hi guys :wave_cry: I'm starting on lipotrim today and weighing in at 216 lbs :/ From now on when I get cravings i'm just gonna log on and read some of the things you guys are saying. I really want to put all this weight behind me and leave it in the past. On the inside I am a fun...outgoing...normal 19 year old girl.....but on the outside I am a fat..miserable slob :cry:
I want a boyfriend...I wanna be able to wear trendy clothes...I wanna feel beautiful and sexy like my friends do!!! At the moment I hate myself...... Things have gotta change so please wish me luck guys :)

Good Luck! x

hi. its hard but so worth it. my motivation comes from the fact i see the weight coming off FAST. been on WW before and half a pound a week does not motivate me!!
good luck

You can do it! The first week is pretty tough but once u get into ketosis u will not feel at all hungry! I have done lots of diets but this gives great losses fast!
Use this forum for support it has certainly helped me!

Good luck x

i went on the diet for the same reasons!:( good luck and after the 1st week you will be flying :D. This site really does help alot to xx

good luck :)
just stick at it and focus on how amazing you're gonna look and feel as the weight drops off. you'll be there in no time x

you can do it

you really can. You are not alone in your thoughts, you wont be alone during your weight loss, ever need to vent or need support message me xx good luck xx

Thanks guys :) I'm having a great first day so far :) x x

keep going and just keep in focus what you want your future to be, love the name BTW :) x

Thanks hun :) Same back at ya x :)

Stick with it and use the forum..........its the best support network going!

Back