Ugly Duckling to Beautiful Swan - I Hope

Hey
After an out of the blue break up, a house move and emotional torment i've decided to sort myself out. The heartbreak diet only worked for so long before i was comfort eating and ended up putting a lot of weight on. The moment i weighed myself in boots and saw that i was nearly 17 1/2 stone was a major wake up call for me. I had previously done Atkins which worked but it wasn't long before i was snacking again, but i was at work and my area manager told me about a diet she was on called The Cambridge Diet, she looked amazing so i knew it worked and i went and found my CDC. Karen (my CDC) is a wonderful woman and is so supportive and we're slowly working out why i have such a bad relationship with food. My blog on here is helping but the CD Weight Loss Diaries forum is a place for others to see my success story and at times my hard ships but i can also see others who maybe are considering it or just starting. By no means am i an expert, i've only been doing it 5 weeks but i do think that the support of like minded individuals is essential. I hope you'll keep track of my story and i hope that you share any helpful comments or tips with me.
Charlotte
~X~
i55897807._szw1280h1280_.jpg
no longer do i want to look like this
i56744239._szw1280h1280_.jpg
instead i'm looking happier and on my way to what i want to be

Back