uh oh, hangover hunger....

dawnyre

I may have got very very drunk last night and ive woken up not caring if i eat so much that im sat on the toilet for the rest of the week :sigh: Ive been on xenical for 3 weeks and ive lost a stone, which is amazing and now ive got the guilts after a huge chocolate binge ( for the first time since being on the tablets). Slightly nervous as to what is going to happen at the ugly end of my body!

Basically, im feeling sorry for myself now and was wondering if anyone else has fallen off the wagon and how did you make yourself feel better after? Have i messed my good work after today?

thanks

Dawn x

Omg a stone in 3 weeks is amazing. I've only been on 2 n half weeks n only lost 1.5lbs over first 2 weeks! I've stayed on track so far but don't let one night/binge spoil all your good work. Back on plan from now & just forget about it. It's happened & u can't change it.
As for side effects I've not had any as yet but not gone overboard. Id say don't go too far from a loo tomorrow x

Yeah you are right, thank you for replying! I think im more traumatised about having a hangover with my 3 kids running around and arguing....!! Its nice to know im not the only one who has crappy food days :)

dawnyre said:
Yeah you are right, thank you for replying! I think im more traumatised about having a hangover with my 3 kids running around and arguing....!! Its nice to know im not the only one who has crappy food days :)

Ooooh that sounds painful... I have enough of a stress ache from my 2 boys, and that's just with late nights.. Now a hangover.. Feel really sorry for U!!

With having a crappy food day/ moment, just step back and carry on! have a good next meal.. It doesn't have to wreck your whole day.. Me I've just figured that out LOL takes the guilty feeling away.. Nobody's perfect!!

if you have eaten the wrong food, with these tablets 24/36 hours later you will know about it!! It's happened to me and I have a long list of things that I should not eat..

(((hugs))) hope your head clears soon. get back on the waggon and you will be fine. Lexie will come along later with the waggon and just climb back on board. keep coming on here and you will find the support you need.

I'm here with the wagon when you are ready hop on!!!

I agree that you need to get back on it as soon as you can, no one day will not spoil it although don't get on the scales tomorrow as often the next day makes it look horrendous (I had too much carb the other day & supposedly gained 2lbs which was gone along with another 2lbs by official weigh in). You can do this, you have had a great start & you just need to carry on xx

Back