uh-oh! (o/t)

oh my god. why is it leaking? have tiles come off your roof? or is your bath overflowing.

The shower unti on the wall seems to be dripping like mad and it must be going down the side of the bath and leaking through the floorboards! :eek: Ceiling luckily still up, waiting for bloody plumber to turn up. Ugh... Atleast we're renting, it won't cost me anything lol. X

we had the water tank in the loft leaking. I kept hearing a dripping noise at night. when i looked in the airing cupboard and it was wet. Luckily we have a council house, no bills for us :)

What a nightmare! We came back from our hols to find the radiator in the bedroom had leaked and come through and soaked the livingroom carpet! Luckily we rent too and the insurance got us a new carpet!

Lol oh dear! I could hear a tapping noise all morning, just thought i'd left a windwo open and the door upstairs was knocking a bit... until it started dripping on my head!! X

Ugh, plumber still not here, silly man. My leak is obviously more important than everyone else! Lol. Still dripping madly upstairs but ceiling stopped dripping now... it'll probably fall on my head in a few hours lol.x

Back