uhm just curious...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by thunder_thighs, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    I know it has been mentioned before about the water intake... but i was just curious if it's a case of 'the more water you drink the more weight you loose' as my first week i drank between 2.5 - 4.5 liters of water and felt great etc..

However this week I seem to be only able to drink between 2 - 3 liters of water.. but am constantly feeling hungry the last day or two, my belly is growling and everything yet i've been 100% TFR.. last night was the first time i've had a serious does of the cravings was so close to giving in but didn :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on not giving in!! :)

As far as i know you are not supposed to drink more than about 4 pints/2 litres a day as it can dilute the nutrition in the shakes.

I am not as far as you, but i am sure i have read that there are certain days that seem harder than others, so hopefully this is just a small blip and the hunger will subside.

You have done so well, don't give in now x

4. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hello, i'm sorry to contradict but i thought that 4pints/2litres is the minimum your suppose to be drinking with 4litres/ 7.5 pints approx being the maximum?

I'm hoping to god that's right as i've been having about 3-4litres each day. :confused:

Maybe have a nose on the lipotrim website or the give them a call might help?

Well done and good luck
    Cath.

5. AliLD

AliLD Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi!
    Yes 'caffsean', that's my understanding too!
    Am quite confident its right too, I sometimes struggle to not drink more!! lol

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I STAND CORRECTED AND SINCERELY APOLOGISE

It is the minimum, but i am sure i read somewhere on here that you can't go over by huge amounts x

(Runs off to try and find info)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No its not, there used to be a phrase that was bandied about 'the more you drink the more you shrink' but its NOT the case. Cambridge actually came out and disassociated itself from the saying I believe. But no its not the case.

8. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  9. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Why must it all be so confusing! Lol. I'd asked a similar question before and was also told that whilst going over 4L won't matter too much it can lead to water retention which can effect your weight losses etc - not sure if it effects ketosis tho.

So hopefully this helps and won't add to all our confusion too. lol

Cath.

10. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    thanks everyone for the replies... as far as im aware 2 litres is the min and 4 the max but that can be slighty bended depending on how much water u were drinking before starting lipotrim.. my pharmist had told me to try and aim for 3 -4 as i had been drinking 2litres most days before starting TFR. hence why why i was worried if i wasn drinking enough..

thank for the reply guys, il see how i get on with my WI friday.. if its a good loss i wont stress about not drinking the 4 litres a day.. your a bumch of stars xxxxx

11. Aine1985

Aine1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Hazel...I so dont want to write thunder thighs lol

I think Im struggling to meet 2litres a day but Im not far off? Does this affect weight loss?

How did u get on today in ur weigh in hun? xx

12. skinnychickinside

skinnychickinside Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Total Meal Replacement
    Hi all,

while I am no expert I have been looking on various sites and I cannot find a maximum water intake anywhere.

I have found that 3-4 litres per day is minimum see Lipotrim | Weight Loss Programme | Lipotrim Diet | Drinking.

I am hoping this information is correct because I drink between 5-6 litres per day, and have to stop myself from drinking more.

13. Aine1985

Aine1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thats alot Skinny, Fair play to u for keeping it down. Whats ur average weight loss when u drink that much water? x

14. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    hi all
    my pharmasist (bad spelling) says that 4lts is the maximum you should drink. but maybe it varies x x x

15. skinnychickinside

skinnychickinside Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Total Meal Replacement
    Áine

I am only on day 5, but my weigh in day is Friday so today was 1st weigh in lost 5lb.:D

16. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on weight loss Aine :)

Does it not tell you about the water on the bag that your LT stuff comes in? I am due my first weigh in on Monday so i will have a look then x

17. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's all very confusing. I drink 6- 7 pints of water every day that's 3.5- 4 litres. In addition to my shakes which I make up to about 300-350 mls. so that would be 4.5 litres in total. My pharmacist didn't say anything, except not to worry if I couldn't drink over the 2 litres. Anyhow I am in mid/high purple on my stixs. The amount of water you drink will not effect your ketones or the nutrients in your shakes. It will however help flush out all the poisions and help with a really good detox. It will also keep you hydrated and headache free. It will keep the hunger pangs at bay and give you beautiful clear skin.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.