uhm just curious...

thunder_thighs

I know it has been mentioned before about the water intake... but i was just curious if it's a case of 'the more water you drink the more weight you loose' as my first week i drank between 2.5 - 4.5 liters of water and felt great etc..

However this week I seem to be only able to drink between 2 - 3 liters of water.. but am constantly feeling hungry the last day or two, my belly is growling and everything yet i've been 100% TFR.. last night was the first time i've had a serious does of the cravings was so close to giving in but didn :wave_cry:

Well done on not giving in!! :)

As far as i know you are not supposed to drink more than about 4 pints/2 litres a day as it can dilute the nutrition in the shakes.

I am not as far as you, but i am sure i have read that there are certain days that seem harder than others, so hopefully this is just a small blip and the hunger will subside.

You have done so well, don't give in now x

I STAND CORRECTED AND SINCERELY APOLOGISE

It is the minimum, but i am sure i read somewhere on here that you can't go over by huge amounts x

(Runs off to try and find info)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but i was just curious if it's a case of 'the more water you drink the more weight you loose'

No its not, there used to be a phrase that was bandied about 'the more you drink the more you shrink' but its NOT the case. Cambridge actually came out and disassociated itself from the saying I believe. But no its not the case.

thanks everyone for the replies... as far as im aware 2 litres is the min and 4 the max but that can be slighty bended depending on how much water u were drinking before starting lipotrim.. my pharmist had told me to try and aim for 3 -4 as i had been drinking 2litres most days before starting TFR. hence why why i was worried if i wasn drinking enough..

thank for the reply guys, il see how i get on with my WI friday.. if its a good loss i wont stress about not drinking the 4 litres a day.. your a bumch of stars xxxxx

Hi Hazel...I so dont want to write thunder thighs lol

I think Im struggling to meet 2litres a day but Im not far off? Does this affect weight loss?

How did u get on today in ur weigh in hun? xx

hi all
my pharmasist (bad spelling) says that 4lts is the maximum you should drink. but maybe it varies x x x

Well done on weight loss Aine :)

Does it not tell you about the water on the bag that your LT stuff comes in? I am due my first weigh in on Monday so i will have a look then x

It's all very confusing. I drink 6- 7 pints of water every day that's 3.5- 4 litres. In addition to my shakes which I make up to about 300-350 mls. so that would be 4.5 litres in total. My pharmacist didn't say anything, except not to worry if I couldn't drink over the 2 litres. Anyhow I am in mid/high purple on my stixs. The amount of water you drink will not effect your ketones or the nutrients in your shakes. It will however help flush out all the poisions and help with a really good detox. It will also keep you hydrated and headache free. It will keep the hunger pangs at bay and give you beautiful clear skin.

Back