Ultimate Big Brother

Missq

So while I used to watch bb every year it did start to get a bit boring but thought I would tune in last night to see who they managed to get for ultimate bb!

was nice to see a few old faces, but why so many celebs!?!

is anyoneone else going to watch this? and what do you think of the lineup?

I watched it last night and was like seeing old friends. Not too happy about all the celebs though, would have loved for some other 'normal' housemates to have gone in, but I think it's going to be a laugh.

i do wish they would have done it wothout the celebs, esp coolio and John!

if they just had the winners that would be a little better!

here are some of the people i think they missed out;

S1 - Anna Nolan (the nun) & Craig Phillips
S2 - Helen Adams
s3 - Kate Lawler
S4 - Jon Tickle or Lisa Jeynes
S5 - Michelle
S6 - Eugene
S7 - Pete Bennett
S8 - Brian Belo & Samanda
S9-10?

I think they should have got more normal housemates, especially the ones who didn't get very famous, rather than just all celebs. Would make it more interesting

Im a regular BB watcher although ive never been too fond of the celebrity one! but yeah im very disappointed that they have the celebrities in. I mean could they not get more of the old contestants ?
Totally agree with you Missq too! Where is Brian, Pete and they could of least got Alison Hammond in.

I'm sooo dissapointed Josie walked! I bet she would have been favourite to win!

But it was great to see some of my favourites in "Who is she!" At least bb got the oldies in for tasks if not actually staying in the house!

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that Pete + Brian aren't in it.

I'm dispointed Josie walked too but to be honest, the way John was going on at her last night, I can't blame her. I can understand it, but the house will be different without her.

Yea bb really need to pull something out of the bag now as i think ratings will drop since Josie has walked. Not that i blame her thanks to john and nadia . . x Get sam pepper in lol he will liven it up even if he was a pain in the ass lol

Ha ha just saw last nights bb and saw Michelle and victor in the bedsit! Nice! Wonder what sort of tricks they have up there sleeves!

I'm loving UBB, think they made good choices with Nikki, Makosi, Nadia, Michelle and Victor but would have been good to see Alison Hammond, Pete Burns, Rex and Craig Phillips.

defo too many celebs whats the point of it, they are just trying to kick start their career again if you ask me....if it didnt work the first time u were in it, it wont now! lol

i agree the ine up could of been better. im absolutly gutted pete isnt there and i also think they should put sam pepper in.

i love brain and nikki. ulrikas boring and nadia and makosi grate on me.

i really like nasty nick but he doesnt bring much to the show.

would love to see kate,helen,alison,paul,craig,brian,sam and amanda in

really gutted josie walked but it was best for her and also gutted coolio gone he was annoying but entertaining

anyone think chantelle and preston will rekindle there love ?

i havent watched any of the ultimate BB as soon as i saw it was all celebs i decided there was no way it was the ultimate BB.

the only way it could be the ultimate BB is if all the winners from all the previous series and i dont include the celebrity ones there and then see who is the ultimate winner. then i suppose they could have had a celebrity ultimate BB

the only way it could be the ultimate BB is if all the winners from all the previous series and i dont include the celebrity ones there and then see who is the ultimate winner. then i suppose they could have had a celebrity ultimate BB

Yeh i totally agree with you kazzymc, would of been a better idea than what they have going on at the moment !

I noticed theyre having a come dine with me big brother special and brians bellows in that so why not the house?!

With Josie gone, ive just warmed to brian now and want him to win, he just cracks me up.

I'm really enjoying UBB.

Ulrika is getting on my nerves a bit, although I can see why she gets annoyed at Nikki and her strops!

Liking Chantelle (she so obviously still has feelings for Preston), Victor, Nadia and Brian.

Not sure who will go tomorrow, could be Ulrika I think.

Back