Ultimate Motivation

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Well.............

I always had a target to be in a size 12 dress for my best friends wedding in August this year.

I decided that I would wait until closer the time and then hopefully be able to get a new size 12 dress! Most of my other dresses are size 16 or a few 14's so to get a 12 is quite a big deal.

After work today I had to go to the Bullring with my Aunt to pick up my new specs and we saw a gorgeous dress in Monsoon...........AND she bought it for me saying that she believed in me that I would get in it!

Eek - I now have to be a size 12 by August!! I have tried it on and I am not that far off so hopefully achievable by August.

This is ultimate motivation - I can't slip up now! No going back!!

Wish me luck!

Amy xx

loving the dress! i want to out my bridesmaid dress as my wallpaper on my laptop to keep me motivated but cant so people dont see it!

that dress is gorgeous good luck :D xx

i done the same a few weeks ago i bought a dress from topshop a size smaller and fitted into it in 3 weeks :D

ive now bought a very expensive pair of jeans a size smaller than what i am now, in the hope that i will get into them by the end of the month

i better had cause they cost an bomb lol

the dress is gorgeous, im sure you will achieve your goal and look stunning xx

My housemate has that dress - absolutely stunning! One of my friends is also getting married in August and I'm also hoping to be a size 12 :) Although I have to say I'm losing motivation a bit - I've lost about 11 pounds but I don't think I've even dropped half a dress size (I'm a size 14 now, although in some shops [PRIMARK!] I need a size 16 in jeans).
Even if i get to my target weight on time and lose another 20 lbs, which would put me well inside my healthy weight bracket, I'm starting to feel like I won't be anywhere near my size 12.

I've been on slimming world for 3 months, and I'm losing weight gradually instead of trying to do it all at once, which has been helpful if I really need a day off, but my clothes aren't any looser than when I started, despite my weight loss!
Does anyone have any excellent motivational stories?? I really need some! It's my last 6 weeks of uni and the stress is piling up!!
Well done to everyone who's doing well! Keep it up guys!!
Kaz xxx

I was in Monsoon at the weekend & saw that dress - it really is gorgeous!! I don't think the pic does it justice!

You will fit into it - well done you for all your hard work so far :)

It's an absolutely gorgeous dress hun! We have 3 weddings this year (May and 2 in October) and various hen dos too! In September we are doing 'Go Ape' for one of the weekends, so I ahve to swing from trees like a monkey for a day - that's my incentive at the mo, oh and getting into my gorgeous Coast dress (very slinky, size 14) that I bought at Xmas to get into for one of the weddings! We can and will do it xxx

That dress is so lovely, and you are going to look so good in it......

Think i might have to do the same, and go and buy myself a dress or a pair of new jeans....

Keep up the good work

Thanks guys.

And Kaz......just stick with it. You have done really well so far, keep it up and your hard work will pay off. It is the best way to get the weight off slowly it will stay off then. Good luck with your last few weeks of uni too! x

Eek thanks Amy!! I'm so stressed! In some ways that makes it easier though because then I have to plan everything I eat - so much time in the library, I cant just live on coffee and crunchies even if I wanted to! Hopefully I'll see a difference soon :D Thanks for the support :) xx

Back