Ultimate value diary

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Is this app accurate? I've got a baby and 5 yr old and a hubby who works mega long shifts so going to meetings isn't an option, I joined online about 8 months ago but my head wasn't in it and I found the online app a bit rubbish so didn't know whether to try that again or use the ultimate value diary app, don't want to waste money if the other app is about the same?? Don't want to sound rude but because I failed at online before I think hubby wouldn't be happy about me doing it again unless I stuck to it and it worked, but just wondered about this other app??Thanks. Xx

I use the app, don't know how accurate it is but it seems great. But I did like the ww online app too. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unless it is officially from WW you can't be 100% sure it is accurate to their program, especially as the official app does update. Some of the ones I've seen online seem way off when I've calculated official and using a fake one. That said I've never tried UVD but My Fitness Pal also has a setting that is supposed to turn calorie counting into points and that's quite popular.

It's not an official setting as WW would object to their copyright being used but there are a lot of threads in the community section of the site that tell you how to set your protein, carb, fat and fibre macros up to mimic WW. I don't use it myself but it seems fairly accurate for a lot of people.

Back