Ulysses31

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Be gentle with Ulysses31, he's my "kid" brother and has just started on LL this weekend.

(His name's not Ulysses and he's not 31).

Good luck Rich, hope you do as well with LL as I did the first time!

:welcome2: Rich,
I'm sure Andy has told you we are gentle to start with, but we can be tough when necessary!
Good luck. So Andy has inspired you to have a go.......
Excellent.

Hey welcome and good luck xxx

Helloooo and welcome!! :D

xx

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

I'm on day 4 of LL Total now. Got through the pure lethargy, but I'm still feeling pretty weak, and the hunger is coming and going - probably emotional hunger by this stage.

Starting off at 15st 6lb, I'm looking at losing about 4 stone, and will see how I feel when I get there.

Looking forward to chatting with you all in time.

Rich

Welcome to the family Rich

Hi Sean
Glad to see you are still around. How's it going?:)
Is it about time or a guys thread again. Where's Pete when we need him?

good luck Rich! x

Good luck and welcome Rich!
Sexy xx

Hi BL!!

I'm doing remarkably well thanks. Not just in terms of loss (which currently stands at an awesome 24 lbs), but in how well I'm dealing with the diet. I'm not feeling any hunger, and most of the cravings are completely gone. Have even gone into a supermarket with people and helped them pick out food for themselves with no temptation to cave in. :)

I'm assuming that's a good thing and not just me distancing myself mentally from the situation... like some kind of uber-denial. What d'ya reckon?

Rich

Hi BL!!

I'm doing remarkably well thanks. Not just in terms of loss (which currently stands at an awesome 24 lbs), but in how well I'm dealing with the diet. I'm not feeling any hunger, and most of the cravings are completely gone. Have even gone into a supermarket with people and helped them pick out food for themselves with no temptation to cave in. :)

I'm assuming that's a good thing and not just me distancing myself mentally from the situation... like some kind of uber-denial. What d'ya reckon?

Rich

I am only on day 5 but feel the same, yesterday I cooked cakes, brownies and quiches, the quiches smelt fab but not tempted at all.

Have also been into super market twice with no probs.

The only thing I have found difficult is the lovely salad I have put on plates for the family, the lettuce was my fave and I do love a salad. :cry::cry:

Back