1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Umm need somone good at maths!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pixiepiratess, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

:rolleyes: Well my MIL has pointed out that im nowhere near my 2stone ! and i have to say im rather worried :cry: I need somone to do the sums for me!
    I started ww at 14 stone 8.5lbs and i am now 12.11 ...... how many pounds does this equal!?

because if its less that my card says i will be having a rather large go at my leader on Tuesday ! :cry::confused: :sigh:

Please help xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Well-Known Member

25.5lbs! Congratulations only 2.5lbs to go to your 2st:D

4. LucyLou

LucyLou Well-Known Member

:party0019:
    WOW pixie!! Well done!!

5. pixiepiratess

:( :( :( Oh now im not happy! ... How do they manage to get it wrong? ... My w.i card says 0.5lb to half a stone Im so fed up now! ...

Ggrrr ill be having a major moan on tuesday about this! :(

6. LucyLou

Pixie Im confused?? :doh::giggle:

What did you think you lost? and what did you loose?

7. pixiepiratess

Ok sorry if i wasnt clear lol ... On my w.i card i take to ww each week it says ive lost 27.5lbs which to me leave .5lbs to my 2 stone! ... BUT my mil said it was wrong and i need 2.5 not .5 ! ..
    which means my leader who weighs me has added things up wrong!

I am so not happy right now ! . hope i made better sence this time :) xx

8. LucyLou

Sorry! That was me being a dumb ass!!

Dont worry Pixie! Look at how far you have come! You should feel great because youve done so well!

Dont worry that 2.5lbs will be gone really soon x

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

dont worry hun they will be lost in no time,my leaders abit like yourS!!