Sammies Diary :) This time i will make it!

Hey,

Thank you, I really need to do it this time so doing all I can to succeed before the motivations wears out.... Fingers crossed it doesn't.... The man front I swear he goes on what's app to see if I have been on (I do it haha) I know he is prob talking to someone on there so prob just wishing he would check to see if I had been online but then he is very anti women at the moment due to all his issues etc he is taking time out so I just hope he isn't talking to another women anyway I know he talks to his mate on there but every single day is a bit much... Anyway, I miss him a lot still fighting the urge to text him but I know I have to give him time and space... We shall see in the long run I Spose, xxxx

Hey,

Thank you, I really need to do it this time so doing all I can to succeed before the motivations wears out.... Fingers crossed it doesn't.... The man front I swear he goes on what's app to see if I have been on (I do it haha) I know he is prob talking to someone on there so prob just wishing he would check to see if I had been online but then he is very anti women at the moment due to all his issues etc he is taking time out so I just hope he isn't talking to another women anyway I know he talks to his mate on there but every single day is a bit much... Anyway, I miss him a lot still fighting the urge to text him but I know I have to give him time and space... We shall see in the long run I Spose, xxxx

Really wish I had your motivation, I had set a goal of 2 stone gone by september 10th thats my holiday :) but this is my third weigh in and im just down 2 and a half pounds.. think i need someone to give me a kick :p haha... I know i use to check to see if my boyfriend had been online when we were first dating but it used to wreck my head, cause sometimes its not accurate it could be if there just connected to internet.. honestly so i had to delete it, so dont let that worry you to much :).. im sure if you give him the space and time he wants he will miss you and check to see how u are xxx

Hey,

Whats is the worse fo rthis...it drives me mad when i can see the peron i want to talk to me online and he doesnt..... it can send us mad.....have a whats app ban and build up some willpower thats what i had to do once lol

Hi All,

I hope your all ok, Jo i have just realised we are around the same weight now and started at the same kind of time too haha... and your right WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Well i am going to try not to go on whats app over the weekend - give my head a rest mind you i will be thinking of him even more if that is possible!!!

My pulled pork for tea was lush!!! i have it for lunch today with a salad well lettuce and cucumber only things i really like lol...

Nothing much planned for the weekend actually nothing at all and BT still havent connected me apparently i have to wait another week, the headache is huge rolling over 7 months now total joke!!!

I had to meet up with an ex this morning as he plugged his machine thing into my car as the roof has decided it doesnt want to come down just beeps.......... But he took all the faults off and it still wont work :cry: Darren is a mechanic too - a better on then my ex aswell that was always an added bonus but i miss his company so much i just hope he talks to me again, Anyway sorry to bore you all with my problems but it is FRIDAY!!!!! Only 4 more LONG hours until i am set free from work... Hope you all have a lovely weekend and dont forget, We CAN do this!!!!

xxx

Well just had WI and I have put ON 1lb!!!! How is that even possible I have been 110% SW good no naughtyness no blow outs chocolate etc I am so so upset

Last edited:
Well I have finally got internet at home... A long 7month wait that was... Anyways yesterday turned out to be yet another horrendous day ending in putting on 1lb completely unexpected as I have been 110% SW good I have been so so upset then other people I went with had a few blow outs in the week and drank loads of beer etc but they lost between 1.5-3lbs EACH!!!! I was fuming!!! On the way home I had a flat tyre so it was a horrible end to the rubbish month I have had, at the moment bad luck is following me seriously close one thing after another! So another £125 down on a bloody tyre that was brand new 2 months ago! Low profile tyres I have had enough of my car to say the least!!! No more convertibles I need a 4x4!!!

So today I have still been good even last night given what a bad time I have been having I'm not giving up on SW but ready to give up on everything else in my life, so sorry everything always seems so negative with me but I haven't had the best of times lately! I am normally a chilled happy person believe it or not...

Anyway hope everyone is ok and being good..? Xx

Aww Sammie, sorry about your gain, don't lose heart it will come off...I know easy to say when its not you....but it will, your doing brilliantly considering your week of trials an tribs.....keep going :)

Are you due on your period Sammie? This can hold up to 7lb. I actually feel like crying for you... Sounds like you are having a terrible time! At times like this things can only get better and that fact you have not given up is fantastic x

well done on not giving up, its so hard not to give up when everything is going wrong i tend to give up and go to food... so i admire u for that :) xxx

Hello to a fellow Sam!
I am following your journey too.
I have been on SW for a week and have lost 8lbs so far!

I have also been doing the couch to 5k running challenge 3 times a week.

Hey girls, I hope your all well... Well I don't have a period at the moment as I am on the injection so no idea when I "should" have one... My month has just been one bad thing after another I am hoping this one is a little better... Still missing that special someone though ? they say it gets easier in time..... It isn't yet... talk soon xxxx

Last edited:
Hey all, Haven't posted very much lately still in that dark hole that I can't seem to get out of at the moment... I am still 110% SW good though WI tomorrow so it better show on the scales!!! I have been having cramps lately quite a lot like "lady cramps" but nothing there... As I am on the depo injection so can't work it out to be honest I wish I would just have a lady week might explain the 1lb gain last Monday! Anyway took my car to the garage as the roof just beeps and won't go down... But turns out it needs to go to the main dealer as the machine isn't reading the problems! Yay another load of cash I don't have at the moment :-( So I went to the village fate where I would usually have a cheese burger and beer but I didn't I had diet coke and are when I got in followed by an ann summers party last night, it was a good laugh I did just drink diet coke there was a Buffett there aswell And drink didn't touch any of it... So I do deserve a loss this week I am going to be honest I will be gutted if I don't lose as I don't deserve it! No blow outs, no naughty drink or food no chocolate no cake nothing! I am also still missing that special someone just can't get him out of my head! Even though we was never actually together or did anything we became close friends and really missing his company I fell for him big time - I guess all I can do is wait as I know he wasn't ready for a relationship or anything at the moment as still getting over his ex of 9 years but I can't help the way I feel ;-( I know your tell me to move on find someone with out the problems he has but he made a huge impression on me and I have never felt this way he was so sweet and my feelings just grew I need to find a way to win him back somehow I'm just not sure how! Sorry to bore you with everything and I hope soon it is a more positive post I just have a lot of bad luck following me around whipping me every couple of minutes and it's hard to cope! Have a lovely Sunday - gutted it's the dreaded Monday morning tomorrow :-((((((( Xxxxxxx

Last edited:
So sorry your feeling so down huni, things will improve and come together honestly, your doing well with the food. Forget the boy for now if hes meant to be yours he'll come back get out an about walks with your daughter join a walking group free an you'll meet new people. New job sounds like a plan good luck with that and good luck for WI tomorrow hun xxx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey,

Thanks Hun, how are you? it's hard to just forget when it's all you can think of at the moment... Ellie came home with one of them "flicker" scooter things so we went for a walk around the village... Haven't done that in ages, so said we will try do it most evenings if the weather is nice... I have just prepped all of next weeks fruit and put it all in little pots so it's ready to grab and go for work also done my carrot and cucumber sticks and tomorrow's lunch... Chicken salad... So I won't have to get up so early tomorrow to prep my lunch... I just hope I lose something tomorrow otherwise I have some serious issues!!! Anyway off for a bath and to bath Ellie put her to bed... Impossible while it's still nice and also light outside! Anyway have a lovely evening xxxxx

Hi all,

i hope your all well... So I had WI tonight number 4... So I lost 2.5lbs! yay!!!!

i was so upset last week with my unexplained 1lb gain so was pleased to see a loss! Back in the 16s now.. A long way to go but at least it is going in the right direction!

anyway hope your all good and are having good losses too xxx

Hey,

Thanks Hun, I hope your keeping well? Iv still been really good... Got my brothers daughters christening tomorrow, they are having a hog roast so I'm going to take my own wholemeal roll and have some salad with it and just drink diet coke.... So want this 1st stone off on Monday I will be gutted if I don't get it iv been so good... Xxxx

I am indeed making a decent effort at it now so hoping for a good result Tuesday I had a few slip ups but getting used to it now, aw that's great I'm sure your hard work and determination will pay off well done Hun xxx

Hiya! My mum recently joined slimming world and has lost half a stone in a couple of weeks so i thought i would join too! I am actually really excited to do something which isn't ridiculous! LOL! I think this could really be my final big lifestyle change :) I do my shopping tomorrow but the group im joining isnt until wednesday. Any tips for things i should buy so that i get off to a good start? x

Hiya,

I hope your all well, I weighed in last night and lost another 2Lbs!!!! yay!!!! So i also gained my 1 stone award!!! Really pleased with that, A long way to go but i will get there soon xxx

Back