un well

Im not well at the moment so im not in the mood for cooking and been living on mug shots. But wants some thing more filling but comfort food. Any ideas plus i dont fancy standing cooking for ages

Mashed potato is easy and proper comfort food-with a HEa of cheese and some veg mixed in? Or an omelette?

Mash & beans, or mugshots with some frozen veg in.

My quick easy meal: Batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce + microwave pouch of carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn stirred in when pasta cooked. 2 babybels crumbled on top and stirred in to go all stringy and yummy and this is all nice and easy.. but I guess that depends if you have any of that in the house. Are you well enough to get out? Hope you get well soon.x

When I can't be bothered I do Diet coke chicken with Cous cous. I used cook diced frozen chicken and frozen diced onions. Throw in a can of DC and the passata and spices, bring it to boil then turn it to low, forget about it return 20 mins later put the cous cous in a tub, pour on water put lid on. Leave for 5 mins. Serve. Minimal effort!

The other thing I do is mccain rustics - 1syn per 100g. Usually have 2-3syns worth. Shove in oven for 20 mins. Cook a egg and warm some beans. Easy x

the mashed potato idea is great...especially as you can add cheese and veggies...proper comfort food! or you could just make some slimming world chips (in frylight!)...minimal effort but yummy!

Back