UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Food Content)

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya Me Chicken's :D

Well this week I lost 4lb so very happy with that as 1 more pound & I have hit my 2st, really need to lose another stone before Florida (Oct 11th) arrives which I know is Do-able!!

It was mine & Keith Anniversary yesterday (not wedding, lol) been with each other 3yrs, so went out for tea.
I know I am on a diet but cant let Keith miss out coz of me, so I had chicken, followed by a pudding, which I have to say I LOVE puddings but I didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would, Maybe its coz I have it in my head that I have a Fab incentive now & I am not bothered bout food at the minute. :rolleyes:

Anyway all I had yesterday was 5l of water, a Choc tetra & my meal & pudding, expecting to put loads on this morning & I have lost half a pound, :eek:

It must be the water cancelling out the food, what ya reckon??? :confused:

So back to it today & tomorrow but its Keith's Birthday on Saturday & he wants to go to his Fave restaurant so out for another meal, but will again stick with chicken, will have loads of water and hopefully that pound will come off, lol..

xx

I hope you had a great time out,well done on loosing your 2 stone,i no some times been so good then when i go out for a meal it goes back on,how annoying,you can do the 1st for you holiday x

jeez that great, well done on your loss and you will def have that stone gone before florida even more! happy 3 yr anniversary btw!! and happy early bday to keith!! x

Back