unbelieveable!!!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
I can't believe it i've got a head cold and swollen glands!!!!:cry:and i can't take anything for it!! drinking my water and plenty of hot green and peppermint tea.:( My throat is killing like swallowing razor blades!!! sorry everyone feeling very crappy tonight :tear_drop:

I hope you feel better soon hun.

Hi, sorry to hear you are poorly, I had it last week, had to push myself to drink the shakes but in the end I had my best weigh-in since my first week.
Drink LOADS to combat the throat and catarah issue !!!!!
xx

Mint choc ????? tell me more

Hope you are feeling a bit better...not nice at all, but at least the shakes are making up for it!! :) :)

Hope you feel better soon hun.

x

Make sure you keep having loads of water and all 3 shakes a day. ANd hope everyone who's coming down with the lurgy feels loads better soon!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. am a bit better this morning. and i have pushed on with the water and shakes.
Acom i got the idea for mint choc shake on here what i do is boil 300ml in kettel put into a jug with 2 sweetners and peppermint tea bag. (i use tetley peppermint punch bags) leave it stew and cool for 5 mins then add choc shake mix and whisk together it is gorg like a big hug in a mug!! genius idea...

Gald you are feeling better xx
Well done for sticking with the shakes.
Thanks for the 'recipe' for mint choc drink, I will get some bags and try it out.
xx

Back