unbeliveable... still no xen.

Typical!!! Teach me to read properly!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok Lexie given my reading ability last night I did had have one thing right - you are in between us both :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have had the same prob i finally got my prescription after a week and a half on weds . apparently there was a miss hap with typing on the last batch handed out to chemists

Apparently your smaller independent chemists are the best to try, ours that is attached to the surgery had no idea there was a problem

Hi everyone,was just wanting some advise as to get orlistat from the dr? I have reached a massive 15stone and i am only 4ft 11! My weight realy gets to me but im in a rut where i eat rubbish feel bad then eat more. Its starting to affect my health my knees r sore my back and feet to. I wish i could wave a magic wand but know thats not possible. Any advice would be appreciated as ive got to get this w8 off for myself and my two young boys.

nicnacmac said:
Hi everyone,was just wanting some advise as to get orlistat from the dr? I have reached a massive 15stone and i am only 4ft 11! My weight realy gets to me but im in a rut where i eat rubbish feel bad then eat more. Its starting to affect my health my knees r sore my back and feet to. I wish i could wave a magic wand but know thats not possible. Any advice would be appreciated as ive got to get this w8 off for myself and my two young boys.

Hi honey

Firstly you need to go & see your GP, as long as your bmi is over 30 (& yours will be) you fit the criteria so go & talk to him/her. Some Drs don't like them as they see patients lose weight then gain it again when they come off them. Most Drs will ask you to go off for 4 weeks to show you can lose weight on your own then prescribe of you do that. Most will then ask you to weigh in monthly to check they're working. All this said orlistat is not a miracle pill & if you don't abide by the rules there will be side effects. The idea of them is that they make us think about our food choices for life! So as I say start by seeing your Dr. Good Luck x

I pick up my prescription today wonder how that will go! Hmmm hoping wont be a mare to get hold of! X

Took me 3 pharmacies but I managed it! Yay!

And I lost 2lbs! Which I'm chuffed with wasn't quite the 3 of hoped for but I did have chips and vodka on sat!
But is did flick up from 10.5 to 11 :( so it could have been 2.5 ;)

Eager for normal plan from tomorrow whoop whoop! Fruit lol xx

Fantastic news about loosing 2lbs!! And great news getting some more xenical :)

I was getting that anxious nervousness in the pit of my stomach at the second pharmacy where she told me i had no chance and would have to see the gp for an alternative - i was like there is none orlistat is orlistat! lol

But thankfully the third was more than happy to give me some - the ladies were even interested in how i was getting on with them lol xx

Need to ring for my repeat tomorrow hope its all ok in this neck of the woods x

LisaM1977 said:
Need to ring for my repeat tomorrow hope its all ok in this neck of the woods x

I'm due mine on Friday but I've got a completely unopened box so it's not desperate if I can't get it for a bit..... I've been told you need smaller chemists

Lexie2005 said:
I'm due mine on Friday but I've got a completely unopened box so it's not desperate if I can't get it for a bit..... I've been told you need smaller chemists

I have enough for a few weeks .. Will do a ring round tho :)

Thanx lexie i realy have to lose this w8. I work in a pharmacy and we cant get it either just now theres a manufacturing problem with it...not the best as thats the only prescribed medication you can get for w8 loss.

nicnacmac said:
Thanx lexie i realy have to lose this w8. I work in a pharmacy and we cant get it either just now theres a manufacturing problem with it...not the best as thats the only prescribed medication you can get for w8 loss.

Hopefully mine will be there when I go to collect tomorrow x

Back