unbeliveable... still no xen.

hi all iv been given my prescription for orlistat and like most am unable to get it this really disheartens me as im so desperate to start on my weight loss journey im nervous as it is but have tried loads to shift the weight in total i need to lose 3 stone and have been unsuccsessful due to thyroid problems so i thought i would come say hi and hope to get some help from you guys as all pharmacies in my area state they wont get in until april ?

Have you tried all the smaller pharmacies?! X

Iv tried most i will ring a few more further afield tomoro c wot that come up with if not i have no choice but to wait lol which is a shame but for now im following the rules about the fat contents and am using my fitness pal plus just signed up to the gym so hopefully that will make some difference x

I'm contemplating buying some alli if I can't get hold of any tomorrow ...I don't feel ready to drop down to 1 a day or go for a while without them :(

Thanks i will let u all know how i get on. Also wuick question would i still be able to eat the odd thing that has more than 5g fat per 100g say of it was 6 or something or should i steer well clear and do u guys ever have occasional treats if so what like

Thanks i will let u all know how i get on. Also wuick question would i still be able to eat the odd thing that has more than 5g fat per 100g say of it was 6 or something or should i steer well clear and do u guys ever have occasional treats if so what like

I apply the 5% rule to my meal overall, so if I like some foods that are over that, I balance it out with really low fat food in the same meal. However I think alot of people go by each piece of food. Guess it's about finding wgat works for you. i've never had any 'side-effect' from doing this.

So do u mean aslong as my meal overall doesnt go over 15g fat then i should be ok ?

A meal can be up to 15g fat AND under 5g of fat per 100g.

Both rules apply.

I have foods that are over 5g fat per 100g, for example yogurt for breakfast. But I also have some fruit which has little or no fat. If I add the yogurt and fruit together, meal is under 15 fat, AND under 5g fat per 100g of food.

Some people would not have the yogurt that is over 5g fat per 100g of yogurt.They make sure every single thing they eat is under the 5g of fat per 100g rule. Even so, they have too make sure that overall they eat less that 15g fat in a meal.

Say you choose a ready meal that is 5% fat, so 5g fat per 100g of food. If the meal weighs 400g, it would have 20g of fat. So its 5g fat per 100g, but over 15g fat in the meal.

Once you get the two rules clear in your head, it becoms second nature, and you will avoid any mishaps on the tabs!

hi all iv been given my prescription for orlistat and like most am unable to get it this really disheartens me as im so desperate to start on my weight loss journey im nervous as it is but have tried loads to shift the weight in total i need to lose 3 stone and have been unsuccsessful due to thyroid problems so i thought i would come say hi and hope to get some help from you guys as all pharmacies in my area state they wont get in until april ?

im the same hum , got me prescription on Tuesday ,and im still struggling ..... been to and rang 10 chemists in all !!! All i get told my some snotty woman is "" U WONT GET IT , U WONT GET IT ANY WHERE !!! Gutted as was already to start :(
Good Luck Trying To get it hun xx

Back