Extra Easy Undecided

Jan1163

Hi
I'm new here, been shopping today , ready to start tomorrow. I've done SW before with Red & Green days, but I'm unsure which path/ diet to follow as now the EE sounds , as it says EE!

3stone to lose, so has my hubby, so we need to crack on. He loves his meat, I love my pasta and rice!

any suggestions?

I reckon you should try ee, I love it and lost three stone in six months, (just back from holls so have put a little on, but back on track now)

Hi I rejoined last night after a summer blip and gave about 35 lbs to lose : do try the EE it should suit u both I was sceptical about it to start with but I now follow it most of the time now :) good luck

I lost 5 stone 12lb over the last year doing extra easy, fantastic plan which is so flexible. Meant I could still live my life & enjoy my food & lose weight the right way. Couldn't recommend it more. Best of luck whatever you chose, you won't regret it.

I'd say try doing a mixture, you don't have to do all EE, all Green or all Red, it's whatever you want to do & whatever you think is going to fit in with your life. It has to work for you.;)

Back