Step 1 Sole Source + Under 200 calorie meal - confused!

Hi, I have been on ss+ for just over 1 week, and i says in my book you can have 170g of chicken plus 80g of mushroom/prepper/leafy salad ect, but im cnfused as according to the back of the chicken packet, 170g of chicken is just over 200 calories then add in the vegetables im coming in at nearer 300 calories... is this right?!

tbh i follow the book and stick to it, i havent counted calories with the meal, some things have more calories than others for e.g two eggs come up at about 160 cals, tofu as well i think is pretty low!!

i have still had losses by following that through!!

Hi, I have been on ss+ for just over 1 week, and i says in my book you can have 170g of chicken plus 80g of mushroom/prepper/leafy salad ect, but im cnfused as according to the back of the chicken packet, 170g of chicken is just over 200 calories then add in the vegetables im coming in at nearer 300 calories... is this right?!

Its because they also take into account the fats, vitamins etc you get from it. The average calorie intake of any combination of allowed proteins and Veg is around 200 calories.

Back