Step3 1000kcal Confused with Step 3

Gass

:confused:
Hi everyone, I have been doing ss+ up until 2 weeks ago and have had to jump to Step 3 for medical reasons (kidney stones) I lost on my first week of step 3, but this second week I stayed the same, not going to beat myself up about it, but I am getting a bit confused.

Do I assume that the amounts specified are uncooked weights as in the other steps?
The yoghurt/milk allowance is counted in any recipies in the book so if I had cereal for breakfast does that mean I don't have the carbs for dinner.

So for example - I wanted to do the chicken, mushroom and leek pie that in the book, and realised it was asking for Fromage Frais, as I had already had yoghurt for breakfast thought I would double check with consultant and was advised that the fromage frais was part of my daily yoghurt allowance.

Hope I make sense........

Lost 3st 11lb so far so dont want to ruin it.

With the recipes unless it states 'from your daily allowance' the recipe is stand alone as part of the step specified. So if the ingredients listed are used but don't tell you it's from your daily allowance it is addition to. That is my understanding. Some recipes do say 'from your daily allowance' so that would be most logical!

Xxx

Back