Under 200 or bust!

Morning Nina :)

Hi Jim! Hope you had a lovely holiday..though shame you have to come back to the rain!!

It was a great Holiday thanks Nina

Brilliant to hear Jim! I just hope some of the sunshine follows you back over here eventually!

Thanks Lisa and Ransch x Wasn't too bad a night but now I seem to be stricken with something unpleasant....I knew it would get me at some point!! I still have to make loads of cupcakes later for the school fete tomorrow as the eldest is determined to go...that's going to be kill or cure on my cake addiction :) (Hopefully put me off forever!)

Pancakes? that could be bad Nina

Hehe no , cupcakes !!! For the school fete cake stall. I just made 2 dozen pale blue iced vanilla with coloured stars, 2 dozen pale pink vanilla with girlie sprinkles and 3 dozen choc with choc icing and chopped flake , choc stars and choc sprinkles. I am now knackered!!..... um and very unlikely to be in ketosis right now

Hehe no , cupcakes !!! For the school fete cake stall. I just made 2 dozen pale blue iced vanilla with coloured stars, 2 dozen pale pink vanilla with girlie sprinkles and 3 dozen choc with choc icing and chopped flake , choc stars and choc sprinkles. I am now knackered!!..... um and very unlikely to be in ketosis right now

:whoopass::copon:

No I don't think I have honed my skill enough in the ways of oopsie!!

I'm sorry Leanne!! Aunt Irma made me check the choc frosting

If it vindicates me at all I am gonna perfect the sugar free cake and try and bake some for the little type 1 diabetics at the school next year...I just want to make sure I do a really yummy recipe for that

I know two of them can take things like these cupcakes home and their carer monitors what they have but next year (we've all been ill this week so not very organised) I want to have a whole tray of sugar free cakes/cake ready along with the ordinary stuff. I do want to perfect a recipe so that all the kids like them as much as the regular cakes xxx

here's a very unglamourous pic of the cakes all boxed..whole tray of choc ones in cling film at the back and the boxes are all double layered ...ugh I ache!!
fetecakes.jpg

Hopefully help anyway, I love to bake so I usually do a load for the summer fete and as Dean and I can't go (got the dreaded lurgy) I wanted to contribute a bit again.
I'm quite shy so this baking thing is my way of joining in (with something to hide behind!)
Both the boys really want to go tomorrow and little one is better now and his fave teacher is with him on fridays so he's keen to go even if we don't come this year. (feel bad about it though :( )
Dean is not fit to drive yet, hopefully after the weekend he'll be better!

I'll have to find pics of the spongebob , loco roco and space cakes my kids have had me make..not sugar free yet though!

We're lucky we got the boys in this school though,it's small and they stay all through from starting age to exams and into college places, all the kids have special needs of various kinds and they do seem to do a good job with them all. No mean feat with all the different symptoms etc

Found the spongebob cake...lol I have to make this badboy every year for my oldest!!
2009_0822Spongebob0013.jpg

You have a real talent baking Neen! Looks really fantastic! I'd have eaten more this 1/2 of them there and then! My poor oh & dd are really suffering at the mo as I refuse to bake/cook what I can't eat!!!

Back