Under pressure

nadine21

Hi all! I Have been doing sw for just over 3 weeks now, I have weigh in tomorrow and I'm super nervous! Have lost 11lbs so far and have been slimmer of the week 2 weeks running so hope I lose to get me my first stone award! I don't know about anyone else but I don't feel or look any different, I have been extremely good so I hope it starts showing soon. I see my weight going down on the scales but I want to see it in my reflection! Would love to be slimmer of the week 3 times running, feeling the pressure! Good luck on your losses x x

Very impressive weight loss Nadine:happy096:

Best of luck with weigh in and I hope you do get your first stone award.

I know on myself the first stone is not really noticeable...it it when I get over the stone and half mark I myself begin to see the difference and after that every couple of pounds is noticeable but it all depends on what weight you are starting.

Thanks for the reply, I still have quite a way to go to be honest but I'm 11lbs in the right Direction. I just have to keep reminding myself it's coming off and I must be doing something right! Love sw though! Have tried many lovely recipes and I never feel hungry, after my first week I felt I'd ate too much for being on a diet but it's amazing that as long as it's the right foods we can stuff our faces! Can't wait to shift more! Will let you know how tomorrow goes and good luck on your journey! X x

It is obvious if you are eating well and not feeling hungry and still manage to lose weight that SW is really suiting you...

Look forward to seeing how you get on:fingerscrossed:

you can do it!

So it turns out I've lost 5 1/2 lbs!!! Pretty chuffed with that, that brings my total loss to 16 1/2 lbs in 4 weeks and 6 weeks to go till' Christmas! Slimmer of the week 3 weeks running! Can't complain really, bring on the next half stone I say! X x

WOW! Fabulous weight loss and congratulations on being Slimmer of the week three weeks in a row:happy096:

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I feel I am doing very well with 2 1/2lb off this week and feel very determined to have a stone off by Christmas and perhaps a little more which would be nice:)

Well done to your sister:clap:

I'm doing WW Simply Filling, now in my second week. I was counting Pro Points for a couple of weeks and last week switched to SF to see how I get on and so far so good:)

Ahh I see, I have tried WW in the past but that was before it all changed to pro points etc. I love that this forum has lots of people on various diets who support one another! You seem to be doing well on it so well done!! :) here's to shrinking waists -Ching Ching- x x

Back