unexpected holiday!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by shazboo, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. shazboo

shazboo 'this time i'll do it!'

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    my husband and me are celebrating our silver wedding this september,:heartpump: we were meant to be going to Rome or maybe New York, but it has been quickly decided(by husband and my mother!) that we are going on a cruise!!:clap:
    we have cruised before and love them and all the family are going too,
    the only worry about it is that we sail in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    im now panicking cos of trying to lose weight and what to do while im away!
    i know that losing weight is going to be a long term effort but dont want to undo my loss so far.
    do i take the tablets with me?
    do i enjoy the food and just be careful?
    do i enjoy the food and repair the damage when i get back?

im so confused!!!lol:confused: help please xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Oh a cruise how lovely... thats two now off on their holibobs... I'm GREEN with envy!

I would take the tablets with you and try and be as healthy as possible - you will probably be surprised what you can eat, well, you will know already if have been on one before!

I've heard that some cruise ships have a gym - maybe yours does if you fancy trying to fit some time in there whilst you are away?

Anyhoo - have a great time... *as she gets herself busy by starting look at holidays!*
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.