Unfortunately Im Back!!!

Good on you! As a fellow re-starter I feel your annoyance at gaining again - but look at you go! What an amazing weight loss already! Keep up the good work xxx

Wow!! R u doing anything diff to what MY say to get such an amazing loss! Seriously great bb welldone

Well guys, just had my first weeks weigh in an hour ago and was absolutely amazed at my first weeks loss! A whopping 16lbs!!!! .... COME ON!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!

16lbs off is fantastic!!!

I bet you are over the moon with that weight loss:happy096:

Week 2 gone and not a vey pleasant week as ive felt as rough as a snakes arse all week! Just stepped off the scales now tho and feel a lot happier! Another 7lbs off this week! :)

Kay said:
Wow, well done, hope you feel better soon.

Cheers! Feel a lot better today so hopefully, it was just one of those things :) x

Really looking forward to my weigh tomorrow, have felt great all week, no hunger and most of all am starting to fel thinner and lighter! A long way to go yet but im doing it with a smile on my face! :)

Weigh ins are the best bit. Let's hope it's another amazing one!

Cheers Girls.....It was another great one! Another 7lbs! Thats 30lbs in 3 weeks! I dont think i could aske for more.x

That's an incredible amount. I'm not sure what I'm most jealous of - the 30lbs in three weeks or the four holidays in twelve months!!

Congratulations and keep it up.

Wow well done x

So week four down and 6lbs gone this week. You can tell ive been spoilt with my losses so far as i was disappointed ! lol...... will put an extra few miles walk in the day before weigh in to get it back to 7 this week! ;)

Hope everybody is doing well and smiling their way to their individual targets!

#thinspiration

Week 5 done and after my disappointment of 6lbs last week i did the same again this week - 6lbs! Difference is, im not disappointed this week! lol..... my mind is a curious thing! Hows everyone else getting on ? xx

Incredible weight losses BestBoy! I alternate between 5 lb and 3.7 lb for some unknown reason on this .... but am on day 99 today and have lost as of this morning 5st 1.2lb so am chuffed to bits!

Keep up the good work!

Incredible weight losses BestBoy! I alternate between 5 lb and 3.7 lb for some unknown reason on this .... but am on day 99 today and have lost as of this morning 5st 1.2lb so am chuffed to bits!

Keep up the good work!

WELL DONE YOU !!! FANTASTIC!!! :)

Hi guys! Hope everyone is well. Just thought id share my experiences of the last fortnight with you. About 12 days ago I seemed to hit a wall, not in terms of needing to eat, but in terms of struggling to actually get any Lipotrim products down me (still managed to consume my water requirements though)!. As a result, by the end of the week before last id only had 5 products all week! With that in mind i obviously decided that rather than go and spend my cash on another week, id have a two week weigh in. At the start of last week it was the same, felt the last thing i wanted was another product, and i felt extremely bloated!?? (weird) by Sunday though, i seemed to regain my 'appetite' and was able to resume my Lipotrim consumption!..... Had my two week weigh today and have lost 10 lbs. Great! i here you say. However, I have no doubt that had i managed to consume my full quota of products my loss would ave been more significant!

SO in a nutshell..... the less products you have the less weight you lose! (I think)!

Back