• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

unfortunately im back...

i havent been online in ages and theres reasons....
i managed to lose over two stone a few months ago and i was so happy but i then met my wonderful boyfriend and let things go :/ especially over xmas time i have now ended up putting on all the weight i lost and a little more :[ i didnt want to come back as i was embarressed (and still am) and i know its my own fault i gave up but i wish i hadnt and im now going to try to get back into the diet. i am crawling back to you all with my tail between my legs so please be kind :[ xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 13st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 6st11lb(34.05%)
You can do it! Welcome back and good luck xx

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back, Im the same as you, gained after I met a bloke, but am back on the wagon from the end of the monh. You have nothing to feel embarassed or ashamed about.

sammylammy

Trying Harder
S: 15st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 1st0lb(6.6%)
Same for me, I lost 5 stone on LL, then met my now hubby I was 9 and a half stone, in 2 years ( since we met) I have gained 5.5stone, he is 10.5 stone so i look really big next to him. But this is the year we will do it girls. FOR OURSELVES.

S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
hi, just wanna say welcome back and good luck!
x

S: 20st6lb C: 19st10lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 0st10lb(3.5%)
You've done it before, you can do it again. I know exactly what you mean with meeting a new chap, you get comfortable don't you! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Bec x

sealy27

S: 13st6lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back and good luck!! You look stunning in your pic! :eek:)