UNHAPPY? OR AM I?

fatstitcher

Am not happy had to WI tonight instead of tomorrow morning (Change of plan because Ben getting a cold and may be off school tomorrow) - and I showed a 4lb gain - reasons for this I hope are :

1/ Evening instead of morning
2/ had just eaten meal
3/ * week too,
4/ Have not been to the toilet either

...... hopefully that adds up to more than 4lb - so am just forgetting tonight...

I am not letting it get me down, as it was very much a spur of the moment thing as only went to tell consultant I had a problem about tomorrow (as I am cashier) because Ben was showing signs of getting a cold - and as he has a stronger constitution than some of his classmates I don't like to send him to school and one of them catch his cold and end up in hospital.

So decided to get weighed there and then - to be honest it probably will do me good in the long run but my weight record looks more like a heart rate monitor than a weight loss chart..lol

Life’s too short to worry – I will lose my weight but it will just take a little bit longer that's all.

Anyway food wise I was good again today so no reason to be unhappy
B/ Scrambled Egg, Ham, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 6 x wholegrain crackerbread (HEB) , cheese (½ hea)
l/ 6 x cracker bread (9 syns) quark, Jam (2 syns) Banana
T/ Jacket Potato, cheese (½ HEA), 2 x Joes Sausages, Baked Beans, Sainsbury’s Egg Fried Rice, Ambient – ½ pack = 1 syn
Tomorrow is the start of another Slimming World Week and I have already cooked up 2 x SW quiches (for snacks) and have Drumsticks defrosting at the moment and I think I will make some Speed Soup AKA Billy No Mates Bigger Brother – am on my own at work tomorrow night!!

I weigh at home (because I started doing this at home) and know that I can be up to 4 or 5lbs heavier in the evening than I am in the morning (it can be anything from 2lbs to 5lbs). I also know that my evening weights are much more variable than my morning ones (so lucky you for being able to go to a morning class). So I would probably ignore that one and keep going aiming for next week which it sounds like you have already decided - well done !

Good luck.

Gail x

Hello, i'm like GL1 too i do this at home well till Monday i've had to wait nearly 5 weeks to get in at my local SW silly or what! So i started off on my own, i get one the scales in the morning as its ur true weight anyway.. So i never understand the whole evening weight thing and i dnt really know if i fancy going meetings it just dnt take my fancy!
I did not even know about the star week until now, so least i know now about it all... Dnt be upset, thou i'm having one of them weeks i really need get the gym as i'm not doing much exercise and no wonder i aint losing lots booo haha x x

1/ Evening instead of morning
2/ had just eaten meal
3/ * week too,
4/ Have not been to the toilet either

I think you're right, that's definitely enough to make a 4lb (or more) difference...my weight fluctuates loads between morning and evening, especially if i've had a big meal! I wouldn't worry about it hon, just go back to your normal routine next week and you'll be fine xx

All those things make a difference.
I think it's definitely down to having more food in your system than you usually would when you weigh in, especially as you'd had your tea first.
Good luck for next WI, it'll be a huge loss xx

My weight is really affected by my 'monthly time' as I carry a lot of extra water, especially around my stomach so I can be anything between 3-5lbs heavier during this time.

I had a 3.5lb gain one week which I can't really explain, i did have a take out that week but I had 2 one week when I lost 6lbs. It happens from time to time and doesn't always appear to make sense. The important thing is to not loose heart and stay focussed. It's going in the right direction overall.

Back