Unhappy with photos

joannelut

MMMMMMM. Just had a look through some photos and I have seen just how fat I am - I looked at older photos and seen how good I look.

Might just be the inspiration I need to kick my fat arse into gear to start taking this weight loss thing seriously

Heres hoping

Joanne

That's what got me motivated, every time friends put our night out pics on facebook I looked fatter and fatter.... 4 stone lighter now so I don't mind now....good luck..x

I know how you feel, when my friends put pics of me on facebook i constantly de-tag them or ask them to remove them, i'm too embarrassed :eek: to have awful ones of me up... hopefully in a couple of months we will all be delighted to have our fab pics up on facebook:wow:

I've just uploaded a 'before' and 'during' album to my minimins account - as a mental motivation to keep going! The photos from before make me cringe so badly - especially since they were from my 21st. Not a birthday I look back at too fondly thanks to the photos! But day by day I'm getting a bit happier :)

I actually got up at 6am this morning and went on the cross trainier and did some stomach curls, I wonder how long that will last. x x

KEEP THE PHOTOS!! DON'T DO WHAT I DID!!!!!!!
I was a size 30 at my biggest, and when I made my "lifestyle change" and decided to lose the weight and move house and have a complete new start, I binned all my fat photos, and I seriously regret it now. I'm about a size 22 now, and I'm pretty mad with myself for my "BEFORE" photos being in the middle of my journey!! Well, not quite the middle, but you know what I mean..
You may not like the piccies now, but imagine in 10lbs time, 20lbs time... you can look back and think "NEVER AGAIN"!!!!
New Years Resolution - Not to hide from the camera..!!! :D

That's actually a great resolution Auburn.

I like the thought of not being camera shy x

Stick with it guys. I'm now at the point where I look forward to friends putting up photos on facebook because I feel so good and proud of how I look :)

Back