Unofficial weigh in - 1lb on

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dinosaur, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I had an unofficial weigh in yesterday, in case I don't make my Monday weigh in due to the school re-start!), and have put on 1lb:(

I haven't cheated, apart from some plain Chicken on Weds eve, and have SS 3 days/AAMW 2 days since my last weigh in (my standard routine though), so I KNOW it's just fluid/TOTM relatd, but it's still annoying.

Will have to weigh in tommorw and see if the lb is stil there.

I was so hoping to have lost 3 lb's this week to take me into the 11stone range (currently 12 st 2lbs - from last mondays weigh in), and was desperate to go down a stone - if only to motivate me to continue!.

On the plus side, I'm wearing size 14 jeans today:D:D:cool:, ok they are old ones which have been well stretched, and they are a little 'snug':eek:, but I'm in a totally sixe 14 outfit:D.

My secret goal was to be in the 11's and wearing size 14's for the school run tommorrow - oh and for it to be warm and sunny so my weight loss isn't hidden under a huge coat, but hey I can't have everything;)

Owards and downwards, eh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all even it'self out by next week.

Well done for not cheating!

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    In the 14s!!!! Brilliant!!! Well done!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.