Unofficial weigh in - 1lb on

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dinosaur, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

I had an unofficial weigh in yesterday, in case I don't make my Monday weigh in due to the school re-start!), and have put on 1lb:(

I haven't cheated, apart from some plain Chicken on Weds eve, and have SS 3 days/AAMW 2 days since my last weigh in (my standard routine though), so I KNOW it's just fluid/TOTM relatd, but it's still annoying.

Will have to weigh in tommorw and see if the lb is stil there.

I was so hoping to have lost 3 lb's this week to take me into the 11stone range (currently 12 st 2lbs - from last mondays weigh in), and was desperate to go down a stone - if only to motivate me to continue!.

On the plus side, I'm wearing size 14 jeans today:D:D:cool:, ok they are old ones which have been well stretched, and they are a little 'snug':eek:, but I'm in a totally sixe 14 outfit:D.

My secret goal was to be in the 11's and wearing size 14's for the school run tommorrow - oh and for it to be warm and sunny so my weight loss isn't hidden under a huge coat, but hey I can't have everything;)

Owards and downwards, eh!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all even it'self out by next week.

Well done for not cheating!
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

In the 14s!!!! Brilliant!!! Well done!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.