Unthoughtful people.

Dearest boyfriend......yes i took you to KFC, yes i ordered you MY favorite meal and yes, i then sat next to you while you ate it and i drank water, I DID THAT!! and all the while i sat there did you really have to say, "mmmmmmmmm" quite as many times as you did???? guess who's not getting any sex for at least a week now mr??? :D

Dear ex-husband,
My childhood sweetheart and mate for life. I thank you now for leaving, but not for taking my self confidence with you. It belongs to me and I want it back. I will gladly have IT back, but not you.

To Myself,

You must learn to love yourself and stop others from walking all over you.

There is no need to hide behind the mainy layers of fat and food, the bullies can no longer hurt you and yet you are punishing yourself for what.

You must learn to take control back and only give power to yourself because all your friends and family love and respect you a whole lot more than you could ever dream of doing to yourself.

You know you can do this and anything you set your mind to , STOP PUNISHING YOURSELF and leave the past in the past.

Oh and you must finnish reading Shrink yourself - not stopping at the bits that get to the dealing with painful emotional issues.

Rant over.

Be kind to yourself - you deserve it!!

Love Bryony xx

Dearest boyfriend......yes i took you to KFC, yes i ordered you MY favorite meal and yes, i then sat next to you while you ate it and i drank water, I DID THAT!! and all the while i sat there did you really have to say, "mmmmmmmmm" quite as many times as you did???? guess who's not getting any sex for at least a week now mr??? :D

Wow Daisy you are wonderfully strong - keep going!!

where did you get the wonderful angels??

Hi Bryony, i got the angels from the 'smiley' list!!
i just read you're post and it sounds as if you have some similar issues as myself!! i too have been made to feel useless and worthless by other people/ex-partners and was also bullied because of my weight all throughout my childhood, but i finally realise now that i am, as im sure are you, a bloody good person!! hold you're head up high girl, because you're worth a million times more than those nasty, selfish, jealous, spiteful, bullies out there!!

Back