Unthoughtful people.

Dear my 'slim never being overweight' work colleague

I would just like to say that telling me that i have a long way to go and will never keep it up till the end is the reality of these diets and that i need to get a grip is not appreciated nor factual. I really wanted to give you a piece of my mind but feared my anger at your ignorance, rudeness and damn right lack of knowledge would have led to a mouthful worthy of disciplinary .. and you aren't worth getting in trouble for but you are worth being the first person who i prove wrong. Idiot .. please get a clue!!!

Rant over!!!

Dear oh...

Do you know how difficult it is to buy you a present? Well let me tell you it is nigh impossible to buy you something that you want that isn't completely out of my budget...... And then when I take on loads of overtime in order to increase aforementioned budget to enable myself to get you a surprise for Christmas..... You announce two weeks before the blessed event that you are going to get it for yourself! Thus ruining the surprise! And my hard work saving as the next think on your list is almost the same amount again on top!!!! :(

Katie85 said:
Dear my 'slim never being overweight' work colleague

I would just like to say that telling me that i have a long way to go and will never keep it up till the end is the reality of these diets and that i need to get a grip is not appreciated nor factual. I really wanted to give you a piece of my mind but feared my anger at your ignorance, rudeness and damn right lack of knowledge would have led to a mouthful worthy of disciplinary .. and you aren't worth getting in trouble for but you are worth being the first person who i prove wrong. Idiot .. please get a clue!!!

Rant over!!!

Pull the stick out of her skinny ass and beat her with it!! X

Dear God
How could you take such a wonderful person so young?!?!?! No really I need this explaining to me....5 years you had her suffer for before you decided to take her...you are a c**t and I truly hope with all my heart that if you do exist she is there with you now beating the living S**T out of you!

Puts all of our moans into perspective Violet. So sorry about your friend. Know it will all be too raw just for now for it to help but at least she's not suffering anymore. Big hugs to you and dee xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Joannie wouldnt want you to be angry hunni..... Thats what i keep telling myself....

Much love and strength to you!!!

XXXX

Sending you both lots of love at this sad time xx
And for my letter: Dear Clock, would you please go round a bit slower... I can't keep up with you!!! lol xx

Hey Dee, here's a thought- after next Wednesday the days start getting longer and the nights get shorter xx well it's keeping me going!!!

Back