Unthoughtful people.

WeeDee

Silver Member
I have just found the most brilliant thread on SW off topic. It's where mini mims members write letters to people who have annoyed them for whatever reason. It really made me laugh and it's a brill idea. So.....I thought I'd start one for us lipotrimers.

Dear Husband.

I love you very much and I know sometimes much as you try you can't get your head round this diet but buying an Indian meal deal for 2 as a treat because I have done so well is not helping!!

Loads of love xxx

Dear "friend",

Is it too much to ask that you just once say something nice? Yes I know the WHOLE world revolves around you but still, once we had spent 3 hours discussing you it might have been nice to ask how life was going for me (very well as it happens I've lost 3 stone that you failed to notice!!!!!!)

Wow, I feel better for that. I do like a rant, I'll probably be back later on!!

Dear Neighbours,

It's still November. Why is your Christmas tree up???

There should actually be a law against that lol

Dear me,

why did I spell unthoughtful incorrectly in the thread title? (funnily enough the same has happened on the original thread)

Brilliant idea
Dear mum
Why did you feed us do much as children and then reward us for eating a massive meal with biscuits? I love you dearly but without you I may not have been in this mess!
Leah

That does feel good, thanks pamdev

leahcnnr said:
Brilliant idea
Dear mum
Why did you feed us do much as children and then reward us for eating a massive meal with biscuits? I love you dearly but without you I may not have been in this mess!
Leah

That does feel good, thanks pamdev

It does make you feel good doesn't it lol!! You should go and check out the original thread, it's hilarious.

Dear Tesco,

Why did you allow me to purchase fake eyelashes without the glue to attach them? In desperation i resorted to attempting to stick them on using my kids glue and one of their paintbrushes!!! (didn't work) I had to go to my works night out with my own lashes and i felt naked lol.

Love this thread....

Dear neighbour.....

Did you REALLY have to put your re-cycle bin out at 2am.....

It was great having my dogs upset and howling for half an hour!!! I feel brill now you d***!!!!!!

X

Dear work colleagues, why are you saying that this diet is unhealthy when you know f*ck all about this diet? Do I look unhealthy, gaunt or like death's knocking on my door? NO! So shut the f*ck up about things you know nothing about!

Dear work colleagues, why are you saying that this diet is unhealthy when you know f*ck all about this diet? Do I look unhealthy, gaunt or like death's knocking on my door? NO! So shut the f*ck up about things you know nothing about!
Here bloody here!!!! x

Dear parents (who I love dearly)

Do you really need to do your supermarket shop at the same time as me? I know it's sounds trivial but you know my children prefer you both to me and it must seem very sweet and lovely to hear them shouting for granny and grandpa the whole way round the supermarket. But you get to laugh and leave, I have to deal with the aftermath of a devastated 2 and 4 year old who want to play with granny and grandpa!!

Maybe next time just pretend you haven't seen us?

Your loving daughter.

Mirjam said:

Love it!

Deezer said:
Love this thread....

Dear neighbour.....

Did you REALLY have to put your re-cycle bin out at 2am.....

It was great having my dogs upset and howling for half an hour!!! I feel brill now you d***!!!!!!

X

Sorry Dee, but that made me lol!!

Sorry Dee, but that made me lol!!
Honestly chick.... he is a MORON.... this is the tip of the ice-berg with him.... you may want to change the name of this thread to.....'Deezer whinges about her tit of a neighbour!!!!!'

Lol....

Deezer said:
Honestly chick.... he is a MORON.... this is the tip of the ice-berg with him.... you may want to change the name of this thread to.....'Deezer whinges about her tit of a neighbour!!!!!'

Lol....

I spent a good hour reading trough the original thread on SW off topic. I was laughing so much Paul thought I'd gone mad. I love the idea of having somewhere to vent about anything and everything that pisses you off.

I think everyone must have at least one neighbour who is a total tit. Mine is a woman who can't talk quietly. She shouts from the moment she gets until she goes to bed. Nutter.

Thank you thank you thank you all of you, I haven't laughed so hard in ages..... what a fab idea, must check this thread out.... where is it?? :D ps ( still chuckling ha ha )

Dear buddy (my gormless labrador)

Please can you stop stealing stuff every time I leave you in the kitchen. I've just returned from town and you have stolen a whole packet of biscuits I bought for the kids. a wholemeal pitta bread and a whole pack of cherry tomatoes. I love you buddy but it is very hard to like you when you behave like this. Sometimes I can't even look at you.

You know you have been bad. Please please please stop stealing. You are well fed and well loved and looked after but this bad behaviour is becoming a problem.

I know I am part to blame because I left the stuff out but you actually have had to jump up to get them and I know you know thats bad.

Yours, your at her wits end owner.

Louloubellehoney said:
Thank you thank you thank you all of you, I haven't laughed so hard in ages..... what a fab idea, must check this thread out.... where is it?? :D ps ( still chuckling ha ha )

Go into the diet club part of the forum then slimming world and it's SW off topic. You should make yourself a cuppa and have a read. Some of it is really very funny.

Dear Husband.

Please please please can you please try and call things by their proper name? I know what you meant by "ear plugs" but how hard is it to call them cotton buds? The problem is that at 7.30 am it irritates the hell out of me.

Back