Up 1/2lb

skinny me

OK,

Am I the only one who is a freak. :cry: I lost 6.5lbs the 1st week and slipped once this week when Katie was in hospital and now I am up half a pound. I know it the the TOTM, but surely I shouldn't be up. MY GOD - UP !!!:mad:

I so want to hit the chocolate right now, but decided to log on instead. Someone tell me I am not alone here. Am I the only one :confused:

Help !

Caroline

I gained 1lb last week and can relate totally to how devastating it is. Well done on keeping a grip though ... it's more than I've done.

Hi skinny it is prob due to a combination of a slip and TOTM too. Have you been drinking lots of water?

I only lost 2lb the other week due to lack of water, just imagine if i had slipped that week and it was TOTM!! I would have gained im sure!

Don't worry about it hun just look forward to next week, going by my loss it finally picked up and you will feel great again. Stick with and just wait until next WI xxx

Awww, it does happen unfortunately. I rememebr you said you ate a roast. Was that a night or two before weight in? When you eat your body retains water, and after you have eaten it takes a few days to get it out of your system some times. If you ate a day before your weight in, they you would deffiantely have had at least 3lbs of extra weight, sometimes it can be up to 5/6lbs!! By your next weight in you will hopefully have a bigger loss :) And if it is your totm then that effects it too. On my totm week i only lost a pound... so it does happen :(

Hi Lizzie,

Yes, I ate the roast the night before my weigh in. Boy, it ain't tasting so good now ! I was so disappointed. I knew that eating would have an effect, and was quite happy be even be down 1 or 2, but when I stood on the scales and it went up, I went into total denial saying that couldn't be right, as it was showing me up 1.5lbs, but when she tried me on another scales, I was up .5lbs

So what did I do, I did 30 minutes on the threadmill and cursed my entire way through it. So hopefully next Tuesday I will be good to go.

Thanks for the support, couldn't do it without you.

Rgds

Caroline

Hey skinny me,
Don't fret, .5 is nothing, it will be a thing of the past soon enough. Your doing great, best of luck in reaching your goal! You can do it girl!

Hi Skinny me,
I had a good weight loss last week, 13lb. but this week is TOTM, I feel so heavy and bloated, even tho I have stuck religiously to the plan,(Lipo) and been drinking 5+ litres per day. I got on my scales today and it shows that I have gained weight..AAArrrggghh. I hope this changes by next week. But I am gonna hang tight and keep doin what ave been doin.

Back