Up and down day!

Ricepop

I'm on week 1, first weigh in tomorrow which I can't wait for.

Positive's of today -
my trousers feel looser already
I've managed to drink 4 litres of water by 3.30pm, started at 8am :D
I went the loo with no problems - sorry if that's too much info but when I did SS before I had MAJOR trouble in this area!!!

Negative's of today -
Yet another headache, I think it's lack of caffeine. That's every day for 5 days.
Thought about food a lot today and whether I should just go back and try weight watchers. Thankfully, now I've got rid of my headache those thoughts have gone. Although my goodness there has been SO MUCH food on the tv tonight!!!

I can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow and I'm sure it will be a good result and spur me on.

Gemx

My first week today and first weigh in tomorrow too. Have had the exact same as you and my ketosis sticks have said I am not in ketosis yet. If I've not lost I'm scared I will lose interest or determination.
how do you feel about your weight loss tomorrow?
Carol x

I'm looking forward to have lost, I don't think I'll mind how much it is as long as it's come off.

I have no idea if Im in ketosis!!!

Gemx

Good luck with your weigh in!!!!!

The headaches can be awful if you're not having any caffeine as well as no carbs, but they should pass soon, I didn't give up caffeine when I did CD as I like my coffee black anyway, but I have given it up on other diets before and it took up to a week for the headaches to subside.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow:scale:

Tracey
x

I'm doing CD, its good but just feeling anxcious. (spelling is not my strong point) he he.
Carol

Funky little icons!!!

Where do you get them, there are some brilliant ones!!!

Gemx

Back