UP DAYS?!

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
Here I am intruding again :wave_cry::wave_cry:

I seem to spend more time on here than I doion Slimfast haha .. Just doing my homework as I may be joining you soon :)

Can you guys give me an idea of what you eat on an up day ?? Do you avoid things like Take Aways and do you still eat healthy??

Thanks

C xx

Lol Claire, we don't mind you dropping in :)

Yes on an up day technically you can eat anything you want, so say if you're off out for a nice meal somewhere that's fine :D But I try to watch what I eat, I don't want to end up thinking 'it's an up day, so yes I can eat lots of unhealthy stuff!' as I know if I get into that habit (again!!!) it will be hard to shake off. Just make sure you do eat enough, as that's what makes this plan work, just don't go over doing it. I try to eat sensible and healthy options, but a few treats are fine if you want them :D

This morning I didn't really feel like much for breakfast so had a slimfast shake and a banana, packet of crisps mid morning snack, chicken salad bagette for lunch and just had beans on toast for dinner. had a couple of biscuits this afternoon too :)

Claire this is what I had for my first up day ! and I am happy to say I have not felt like being silly and stuffing my face

:D so I had a banana and mullerlight yog for brekkie.

Fun size milky way for elevensies

Herb and Onion crackers with laughing cow cheese triangles and pickle, reduced fat crisps.. two shortbread fingers (unheard of) normally a packet :eek:

Quorn curry and rice for tea and I have a small pot of ambrosia light custard for pudding :D yum yum xx

Back