Upcoming events in 2013

mrsrugball

Hey,

Just wondering what other events/occasions people have coming up this year that they are looking forward to??

Holidays, parties, weddings, big birthdays etcetc

I've got my holiday to Thailand in November.

November, get here NOW!! :):)

I'm still jealous about Lion King:rolleyes:

I've got weekends away with OH, will be in this country somewhere & will depend on geocaching!! It's my dad's 70th birthday in August, but I don't know what we are doing yet, he lives in London so I think we'll pop down & do something, September we're off to Fuerteventura for 1 wk, it will involve sunbathing, drinking, & geocaching!! We're off to Lancaster music festival in October & it coincides with OHs 50th birthday, but he doesn't want any special celebration (he does mean it), so I think we'll just go out for a nice meal, I was thinking of buying him a nice bottle of vodka, I usually get him vodka for birthday/christmas but thought I'd get one a tad more expensive, then nothing planned until 30th November, we've both got 2 wks off but I don't know where we are going, it all depends on the money really, I'd like to do Cairo for a few days, Luxor & then spend the last wk or so just outside Sharm, there is plenty of geocaching, or if we're really broke (which is a possibility) we'll go round Europe on the train. OH works on the railway so train travel will be very little for him & not much more for me. Then it Christmas, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then planning for nxt years events.

Happy days:D

Sounds like some fab plans and lots of things to look forward to!

I am bridesmaid for my best friend this Friday - have been looking forward to that for a while now. Can't wait to get glammed up and be with her whilst she ties the knot!

Then in June I have two gigs I'm going to. On the 20th I go to see Rihanna at the Stadium of Light and then I'm back there on the 22nd for North East Live! Think we're also stopping over on the 22nd and having a night out around Sunderland afterwards - so that should be fun!!

No holidays booked as of yet, but you never know. Might find a cheeky last minute one! :)

Hey everyone!

Wow, everyone's got soooo much coming up! Not jealous at ALL about Florida or Cuba!!! Never been to Florida (I soooo want to, I would literally go mental in Harry Potter World. AHHHHH)

Cuba, ahhhhh, I've been twice and I love love LOVE Cuba. Where you off to?

Hey everyone!

Wow, everyone's got soooo much coming up! Not jealous at ALL about Florida or Cuba!!! Never been to Florida (I soooo want to, I would literally go mental in Harry Potter World. AHHHHH)

Cuba, ahhhhh, I've been twice and I love love LOVE Cuba. Where you off to?

were going to Guardalavaca, we went there in 2011 and had the best holiday ever, met some really nice locals who have kept in touch with us so were taking a load of jeans/trainers etc back as pressies this time

Already had my holiday but I'm looking forward to being a slimmer me for my 11 year anniversary with my gorgeous man in September! That and Christmas!

I don't really have anything much planned for this year! I'm still working on persuading the music teacher at work to let me go to see Hairspray with work in June, then I'm going to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show in July.

The last of my events for this year is my little brother's wedding in August, awww! Makes me feel like an old spinster though thinking about him getting married, lol! :eek:

I'm just on my way home from meeting with some of the girlies on here lol! I've done a lot this year already but tomorrow it's my brothers birthday so we're all going out for a meal, then on Tuesday I start a new job! 4 weeks today I'm going to Italy with 8 friends- 1 of them has an apartment in Aprica which is in the alps- gorgeous place as it hasn't been took over by tourists! We do plenty of exploring while out there too. UK wise I still have a few places booked - Bridlington, Torquay, Gt Yarmouth, Essex, Norwich. With one of my groups of friends, we live all over the country so do random trips away to catch up :) aside from that, have a few gigs booked etc xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everyone's up and coming stuff makes me so jealous lol! But, enjoy them!!!

Oh, I so want to go to Guardalavaca but I've just been to Varadero and Havana. I've heard good things about Holguin as well :) Hope you enjoy, it'll be grand! October will be smashing weather,too. We went in June the first time and it was SOOO HOT then went back in November which was hot but much more acceptable lol. :)

I know it's not this year but I've just done something *mental* and I've signed up for a 10k next May as well as a 26 mile walk next April. :eek:

Ooooh lots of lovely things going on.

I have a Sigur Ros concert in August, Rocky Horror in September, Sarah Millican in December.
Had 2 nights in a spa in March and planning on 3 nights there for my birthday in October.

Plus soon to see my man for the first time in nearly a year. He has been working away and although we dont have an exact date of his return yet we expect it to be within the next 3 weeks.
We are both so excited!!
Maybe a holiday somewhere too when my fellas back.. he owes me lol

Ooooh lots of lovely things going on.

I have a Sigur Ros concert in August, Rocky Horror in September, Sarah Millican in December.
Had 2 nights in a spa in March and planning on 3 nights there for my birthday in October.

Plus soon to see my man for the first time in nearly a year. He has been working away and although we dont have an exact date of his return yet we expect it to be within the next 3 weeks.
We are both so excited!!
Maybe a holiday somewhere too when my fellas back.. he owes me lol

Hey!

That sounds like quite a nice wee calendar you've got lined up :) I'm jealous, seriously jealous, about Sigur Ros!! I've somehow never seen them play, gutted! I did see Jonsi in Paris in 2010 and it was beautiful.

Where are you seeing the Rocky Horror? I quite fancy booking something on stage - never been to see a show! which is quite bad I think.

a year?! wow, massive respects to you, I'd be going daft lol.

Hey!

That sounds like quite a nice wee calendar you've got lined up :) I'm jealous, seriously jealous, about Sigur Ros!! I've somehow never seen them play, gutted! I did see Jonsi in Paris in 2010 and it was beautiful.

Where are you seeing the Rocky Horror? I quite fancy booking something on stage - never been to see a show! which is quite bad I think.

a year?! wow, massive respects to you, I'd be going daft lol.

Sigur Ros is at Jodrell Bank - might be worth checking out their site if you are really interested. I am so plsd to not only find someone who knows who they are but is also a fan :D
Rocky Horror is in Nottingham I think, my mans booked it so am not 100% sure where in Notts but it is there.

Thanks for the respects. I am going daft I miss him so much its very very hard. Had plenty of weepy nights on my own but the work he is doing is very valuable and I know he is helping some young people in a very special way so I have to focus on that. We are still quite new in that we had only been dating a year before he went. Although being apart and being only able to talk etc has really strengthened our bond.

I've seen sigur ros and can only say brace yourself for something magical!!

I've got a camera obscure gig next week and then I'm climbing mount snowdon for charity the next day eeekkkk!!

Nothing else coming up anytime soon after that but more plans to come later in the year :)

How could I have forgotten.....I'm also going to a big old school garage night on Saturday to see DJ EZ and all the old MC's :)

Cannot wait!!

Back