update on date!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
As some of you may have read that I went out on a date last week and I really liked him but no kissing :(

Well he asked me out again! We are going out on Wed to a comedy night, with a few of his friends....does that mean he thinks of me as a friend? all a bit scary hehe

anyway that is my update for those who wanted to know :)

No thats good!

On my 2nd outing with my now hub.. he took me to a club in north london where his mates were going ..and asked me to come along... was very good night :D ;)

He likes you :D

I agree with the others - definitely likes you if he wants you to meet his friends :)

if he didnt like you, he wouldnt think you were worth introducing to his mates! he would keep you away from them... this is all goooooooooood!!!! wohooooooo for wed!! xxxx:D

Yes Megan, a date with his friends means he is interested and wants you to get to know them and vice versa. :) Hope you have a lovely time!

Rekon that's a good sign Megan, Mr T and I used to have after pub liaisons for ages which I didn't class as dates,he finally took me to the pics for 1st date and 2nd date was to the comedy store with close pals and his cousin- defo a good sign!
Infact I got Mr T comedy store on tour tickets for our anniver', we are going 5th Dec.
Have a fab night x

Woooohooooo!! Can I be bridesmaid? :D

of course you can! I want lots of bridesmaids :D however second date and all dont want to scare him off just yet!

Apparently we are going to see Kevin Bl00dy Wilson. Anyone seen him before?!

he's on youtube if you want to have a look!

thanks I know who he is, I have heard lots of his songs before, I just wondered what he was like live!?

rude! Heh I haven't heard him since I was at school when we used to copy each other Chubby Brown tapes etc., we were all into them because of the rudeness :D

It seems old comics never die, they just release DVDs at Christmas!

I *think* he does some standup between songs but TBH it's been nearly 20 years since I've heard him so dunno what he's doing now. Wikipedia mainly refers to the songs, it'll probably be like a crasser version of Bill Bailey

Back