Update on Me !!!

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Hey all you super slimmers............

I haven't really been about for a while as its been hectic with family visits parties and work before christmas.

Anyway i am good still losing and i am now down to 10st 9lbs so 9lb off my official goal. I have had a new wardrobe of clothes from Santa this year and even got a couple of size 10 dresses can't believe i have managed to do this.

The comments from people have been amazing and spurred me on. I have managed to lose but sticking to the 810 and 1000 plan, i am in no rush to get the last 9lbs off i think a steady 1 to 2lb a week will be good for me.

I couldn't have got where i am without you guys on here.

I am like a new woman inside and out i love being the new me and i love being a member of such a great support forum as Minimins is

Muchas Lovas to you all

And happy and slimmer 2010

XXX

Hi Hon from 21st September, its life changing i am so happy now make that call hon you won't regret it xx

just toning stretching and walking and dancing when i went out i love to dance x

just toning stretching and walking and dancing when i went out i love to dance x

So nothing like hours upon hours at the gym.

I have to walk everywhere, so take my son to nursery in the morning which is about 10mins brisk walk there and back. I was thinking about making the efford to walk to my local village and get a newspaper and back every day after I drop him off from nursery.

Also bought Wii Just Dance and dance mat, looks like good fun, try and do that few times a week for an hour.

sounds good you cannot do too much on SS or SS+ because of the very low cal bit, but toning and walking never hurt anyone hon x

i think you need a higher count just check the bottom off each post in right hand corner x

Hi Jimmyshoo, well done hun you have done amazing and sounds like the last 9lbs will be off before you know it. Sounds the sensible way to do it too on 810/1000 nice and steady. Size 10 clothes too :happy096: congrats xx.

Back