• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Update on Me !!!

Hey all you super slimmers............

I haven't really been about for a while as its been hectic with family visits parties and work before christmas.

Anyway i am good still losing and i am now down to 10st 9lbs so 9lb off my official goal. I have had a new wardrobe of clothes from Santa this year and even got a couple of size 10 dresses can't believe i have managed to do this.

The comments from people have been amazing and spurred me on. I have managed to lose but sticking to the 810 and 1000 plan, i am in no rush to get the last 9lbs off i think a steady 1 to 2lb a week will be good for me.

I couldn't have got where i am without you guys on here.

I am like a new woman inside and out i love being the new me and i love being a member of such a great support forum as Minimins is

Muchas Lovas to you all

And happy and slimmer 2010

XXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Hon from 21st September, its life changing i am so happy now make that call hon you won't regret it xx

just toning stretching and walking and dancing when i went out i love to dance x

just toning stretching and walking and dancing when i went out i love to dance x
So nothing like hours upon hours at the gym.

I have to walk everywhere, so take my son to nursery in the morning which is about 10mins brisk walk there and back. I was thinking about making the efford to walk to my local village and get a newspaper and back every day after I drop him off from nursery.

Also bought Wii Just Dance and dance mat, looks like good fun, try and do that few times a week for an hour.

sounds good you cannot do too much on SS or SS+ because of the very low cal bit, but toning and walking never hurt anyone hon x

i think you need a higher count just check the bottom off each post in right hand corner x

Hi Jimmyshoo, well done hun you have done amazing and sounds like the last 9lbs will be off before you know it. Sounds the sensible way to do it too on 810/1000 nice and steady. Size 10 clothes too :happy096: congrats xx.