update on me :)

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
hey guys long time no see

Well I'm a few weeks into normal eating again and I'm still at goal :) :) I've started the shred again today as havn't done any exercise for a while and it feels really good to be doing some again.

Hubby is still home, looks like he won't be going back to sea until next month now so all good there.

Hope you are all well. I do still read but no time to post much lately

Nicki xxx

Nicki!

So great to hear from you! And even better to hear your journey is still going so well! And i'm sure you've been getting plenty of exercise since hubby came home ;) He must feel like he has a new woman!

i was wondering how things were :D nice to hear from you.

Hi MM -- Glad to hear things are going well and you are still maintaining.

MM

Hi Nicki

great to hear from you - was only thinking about you this morning and thinking I must track you down and find out how you are doing. Great that you are still at goal - well done - are you back to "real" food totally now?

Hi Nicki

great to hear from you - was only thinking about you this morning and thinking I must track you down and find out how you are doing. Great that you are still at goal - well done - are you back to "real" food totally now?

hey huni - are you on facebook ?

yeah real food totally now - still not put anything on at all but feeling a bit flabby cos not excercising so starting the c25k tomorrow eeeek x

how many cals do you think that you're eating now?

Hope youve dug your spandex out lady!! xxx

Back