update on my healthy eating

this*time

not been on much lately, but thought I would update, still going well for me and only 4lbs to go :) having 1 shake a day and healthy eating during the day, hope everyone is well

Well done, sounds like you've cracked it! Excellent weight loss too :)

Hi ! how you doing , glad your keeping to it !
So your still shaking em down lol
you've come along way , hows the job going ?

Well done, your losses have been great since the switch from CD to healthy eating. :)

The healthy eating option sounds interesting, as I'm not far off my goal, and my losses seem to be slowing down each week on sole source cambridge- even though I've been 100% since I started.

Jackie hi, yes still 1 shake a day keeps me focused most days anyway lol. the job is great, hard work but all good :), how are you?
whens your holiday?
16to10, thats why I stopped ssing my loses were not huge and i was becoming obsessed so I decided to stop, lm glad I did i was so worried about gaining but I just upped my walking and eat fresh healthy foods and so far so good, if it will help I can let you know in more detail what I have in a day

Yes that would be good , let me know what you have .
The Job is a life saver , keeping busy .
Around the school hols , another week off soon , for me got the dentist mon and wed , will see what she is going to do , tahts why i never picked CD back up , pitty really .
My hol is 17th Oct , too soon lol
I'll be there for 2 weeks .
But when I come back I will message you and let you know my plan .
You've done so well !

How's the healthy eating going? Are you still losing a good amount every week? What do you eat each day?

I am seriously thinking about doing something similar to reach my goal as I haven't got that much to lose now and I'm getting fed up on cambridge. :(

Congrats, you are so near your goal now. :)

Back