Update on my lipotrim saga

foody1

Hey guys, I contacted the Falmouth branch today and they said that they havent had the post in yet. I contacted the Truro office and the lady has collected a week's worth of choc flavours for me to use incase the Falmouth branch doesnt have the order delivered today.

I also got through to LT and complained about my matter and the lady said that she would speak to the Falmouth branch about their service because its appalling that I am having to go through this. I should be back on LT tomorrow depending on what happens at the pharmacy now.

Thats a complete disgrace. I hope LT will let you know what happens?

It's really bad isn't it? If they are prepared to provide a service then it should be a proper, steady service. It's not right and it's not fair on you. Hope they get it sorted soon and you are back on LT permanently.

Thats a complete disgrace. I hope LT will let you know what happens?

Well thats what I was told however, I have lost all trust with any of the departments dealing with my issue. I want to continue with the diet but I am in tears at the moment. I hit 15st because I was comfort eating ever since my ex and I broke up. I just found out yesterday that he is having an arranged marriage with his cousin and after 7 years of loving him, I transferred my love to food. I am trying so hard to lose the weight but I just seem to be hitting a brick wall. Maybe I should just accept my fate.

It's really bad isn't it? If they are prepared to provide a service then it should be a proper, steady service. It's not right and it's not fair on you. Hope they get it sorted soon and you are back on LT permanently.

Ohh Bev. I would rather travel to Penzance and go to the same pharmacy you use. Are they reliable? I am going to Truro in an hour to collect 21 choc shakes, and as much as I didnt like them, I'd rather have them than nothing at all.

It must be hard not having a car, but i'm pleased you got through to LT maybe that will sort things out with the pharmacy you use and give them a swift kick up the backside. Try not to worry and get back on TFR as soon as you can. YOU have done nothing wrong, i don't think i could have coped as well. xx

Hey guys, I contacted the Falmouth branch today and they said that they havent had the post in yet. I contacted the Truro office and the lady has collected a week's worth of choc flavours for me to use incase the Falmouth branch doesnt have the order delivered today.

I also got through to LT and complained about my matter and the lady said that she would speak to the Falmouth branch about their service because its appalling that I am having to go through this. I should be back on LT tomorrow depending on what happens at the pharmacy now.

Hey foody

That's appalling service and they should be strung up - do they not realize how much we rely on our shakes etc - ok for them to go home and have their lovely meals but that's all we are existing on. You do not need any more stress do you - sorry bit of a rant there
Hope you get sorted, keep posting :)

At least you will have some supplies but it's still not satisfactory is it? I can't understand the comment about the Truro one 'picking up a weeks worth of shakes' for you .... My pharmacy has boxes and boxes of everything. I go in each week with a completely different list - depending what I feel like etc. and they've never not had anything.

As for accepting your fate! DON'T YOU DARE!!! :) ;)

You KNOW you don't really want that - your fate is in your own hands at the end of the day. This struggle to get what you want may well make your success all the sweeter and most definitely makes it incredibly well deserved!!

Keep us up to date won't you! x

My pharmacy has boxes and boxes of everything. I go in each week with a completely different list - depending what I feel like etc. and they've never not had anything.
Mine too! I thought they were all like that!

That's really poor service, I went to my Chemist a few weeks back and the lady who does the Lipotrim service was having treatment on her back, poor thing, but there was no-one else trained on LT to help me out!!! Eventually, I pursueded one of the girls to just weigh me, write it down and sell me the shakes because I had run out and had nothing to eat that night or next morning!!!!

But what you went through was ghastly, I really hope that they sort themselves out for yours and everyone elses sake. Best of luck.

Hey guys, I just got back from Truro with my 21 choc shakes lol. I spoke to LT again and they said that I can go to the falmouth branch tomorrow and swap the choc shakes with my order and the head office is now involved because they arent supposed to be out of stock with supplies. I think it is safe to say that I start LT wk1 tomorrow again because I might as well render my last weight loss irelevant. Whatever I eat, whether its protein or not, I would have put on since it has been three days now and the whole point of LT weight loss is to go into ketosis and stay on ketosis. The moment I ate, my system would kick out of ketosis. Nevermind, I am back on LT tomorrow :) Thank you all once again. Your support is truly appreciated

Really glad LT are going to DO something!

I doubt you'll have put it ALL back on - I would still count last weeks weight as your start weight if I were you. x

I hit 15st because I was comfort eating ever since my ex and I broke up. I just found out yesterday that he is having an arranged marriage with his cousin and after 7 years of loving him, I transferred my love to food.

well when you have lost the weight you want to lose and are confident enough and looking super sexy with ya new figure inmagine the surprize on his face if he bumps into you looking absolutely stunning he will regret the day he let you go missus there is someone for everyone he just wasnt the one for you fate as nothing to do with it you make your own fate never give up if you can do this diet you can do anything thats what i say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug99:

Back