Update on my weigh in

fattothin

Gold Member
Well I stood on the scales this morning and I have lost a further 5lb this week taking me to 17.13 waheyyyyy!:D So Im still on track for my 1st goal, which is 15st ish for my birthday in April. Not bad for a geezer hey.
As for the diet this is my 5th week and Im finding it relativley easy so far - I think it gets easier as you get further into it? I am looking forward to next Sundays weigh in, as I think I cocked up a little this week, unbeknown to me :doh:! I thought it was a good idea to add Lea and Perrins garlic sauce and chilli sauce to my chicken soup. Then after 5 days I decided to read the label and the ingredients states the it contains citric acid :eek:, I could of cried, but as the weigh in shows I dont think it as made much difference, thankfully!
By the way I tried the peanut flap jacks for the first time this week and are'nt they just awsome:(.
Tell you something that helped me this week, I watched the LT DVD again which helped spur me on and it made it a little bit more crystal-(worked for me).
Good luck to you all and stick at it, it wont be long xx;)

4lb a week would do it with the odd 3 thrown in, but they say 1.5 st a month for a man but I think its looking good for my Birthday the 13th wink wink nudge nudge say no more xx

Well Done Fattothin, fantastic weighloss!!

Don't forget to post it on the
Sticky: Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In thread :)

Back