Update on the broken blender

Dita-von-squeeze

Ok so after it broke yesterday and I thought I couldn't get an exchange as I lost the receipt, I went to argos to get a cheaper new one because I can't live without one. It was just under £20 and did the job okay but not as well as my old one, not as snazzy looking either. Anyway this morning I re-read my thread yesterday and Caroline, KittyB and amm451 all said that I should still be entitled to an exchange of the old one if I bought it on credit/debit card (which I did!). So I rang argos and they said if I had a copy of my bank statement listing the payment going out they would replace it as I bought it under 13 weeks ago! So I've just come back from yet another trip to argos where I got my money back on the £20 one I bought yesterday (even after using it, teehee!) and a brand new copy of my broken one, result!

So just want to say thank you to Caroline, KittyB and amm451 as you've saved me about 60 quid! :D

Woohoo! Lets hope this one lasts!

Hugs x x x

Thanks emmapetty, although it doesn't matter if it does or not because I insured it for breakdown and accidental damage for 3 years for an extra £7.99. Hell I might just "accidentally" drop it if it gets all scratched up and fancy a new one, oops!

Woo, awesome sauce! I'm a big believe in if you don't ask, you don't get!

Done well, result!

Make sure you keep the reciept!lol! I had a blender that I had to exchange 3 times! Each time I got a new one as they kept breaking, It coulnt handle two people on CD. I ended up just getting a refund. Im using an old blender, not as good but does the job. x

Back