Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Update on the broken blender

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dita-von-squeeze, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Ok so after it broke yesterday and I thought I couldn't get an exchange as I lost the receipt, I went to argos to get a cheaper new one because I can't live without one. It was just under £20 and did the job okay but not as well as my old one, not as snazzy looking either. Anyway this morning I re-read my thread yesterday and Caroline, KittyB and amm451 all said that I should still be entitled to an exchange of the old one if I bought it on credit/debit card (which I did!). So I rang argos and they said if I had a copy of my bank statement listing the payment going out they would replace it as I bought it under 13 weeks ago! So I've just come back from yet another trip to argos where I got my money back on the £20 one I bought yesterday (even after using it, teehee!) and a brand new copy of my broken one, result!

So just want to say thank you to Caroline, KittyB and amm451 as you've saved me about 60 quid! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Woohoo! Lets hope this one lasts!

Hugs x x x

4. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thanks emmapetty, although it doesn't matter if it does or not because I insured it for breakdown and accidental damage for 3 years for an extra £7.99. Hell I might just "accidentally" drop it if it gets all scratched up and fancy a new one, oops!

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Woo, awesome sauce! I'm a big believe in if you don't ask, you don't get!

6. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Done well, result!

7. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Make sure you keep the reciept!lol! I had a blender that I had to exchange 3 times! Each time I got a new one as they kept breaking, It coulnt handle two people on CD. I ended up just getting a refund. Im using an old blender, not as good but does the job. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.