Update!!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Hi guys, I don't get on here much these days..But just an update on my weightloss so far, Been on Lipotrim for a year now and have gone from 26 stones 1lb down to 13 stones 12lb :D Another 2 stones and I am stopping I am 5ft 7 and think that around 11 stones would be ideal for me...My weightloss has slowed down, But I have been naughty not with food..But with the alcohol (Not good) And would suggest that people stay clear :( (Very dangerous) Slaps my own ass ha ha!!

Keep at it everyone (Hugs) :p

wow!!!! stunning weight loss and what dedication.

naughty with the alcohol, but i guess you've learnt your lesson (?!) and that you didn't suffer too badly for too long :(

lovely to get the update :)

Thank you everyone, I feel so good about myself (Hugs) X

Wow, I'm really impressed, well done on your dedication x

wow morbid, you really are an inspiration although you need one of these :whoopass: for touching alcohol whilst on LT - dont do it again missy! :) xx

I needed that summergurl, And WOW!!!! Check you out you sexy minx ha ha...You look amazing!!! XX

hiya!

Wow that is amazing dedication! its nice to see it can be done!! i'm going to be on it for about 10 months in total and havent heard of anyone on it for so long! glad you're here!!

so how much has your weight loss slowed down by? what can i expect!!?

really admire you xx

YAY!! Im always wondering about you babes. I'm so delighted for you! Yes -knock the drinkin on the head -bad woman! NO!

But seriously you have been AMAZING!!

Thanks for the update babes -so so good to hear. :D

Oh yeah -PICTURES PLEASE SEXY!! :D

Wow Laura that is amazing and so inspiring.

I bet you feel like a totally different person. It's great to know that this can be done sucessfully for a long period of time as I have quite a bit to lose. Thanks for coming back to tell us of your success as it helps a lot.

WOW

You go girl, that is absolutely amazing well done!!

Very inspirational :) xox

What everyone else said !!!:D
you need a medel for will power i bet you look awsum now

Debz x

yeah really well done, you have amazing willpower. i know you shouldnt have drank but my god did you deserve it....a year WOW i thought a week was bad LOL

Wow! Amazing that you've stuck with it for so long & have lost so much!! Incredibly inspiring! Good luck with getting the last two stone off.

Hannah

Thanks everyone, Keep it up we can do this!! :D

Back